The classic.....WHAT IF? Factor......

WHAT IF......Terrell Owens actually likes playing in a smaller market as Buffalo. What if he says wow, I really like playing here, less attention then the Eagles, Cowboys ect.....

Its easy for people to say this is a bad move in general cause of the problems he's caused. But WHAT IF, it does work.......? What if Buffalo some how won the division (not saying they will), but WHAT IF?

If the T.O. experiment fails so be it.....at least the front office gave it a try......The good thing is outside of Lynch, this team really dont have any character issues.......

ya never know... it actually might work out.

TO is now "the big fish in a little pond" and he might like that feeling... and jauron will let TO do what he wants so he might like it here...

and he gets to play parcells twice a year and his rival randy moss. Now TO can prove to everyone he feels he is better than...

in some weird way it might work

Thats the thing.........

We all can sit back and say hey its T.O. it wont work!

But......

What if it does? Nobody sits back and thinks of that! What if!

I mean I will admit, I have it in the back of my mind it may not, but......WHAT IF!

I can tell you now, if it dont work out, hes done in the NFL!

Thats the thing.........

We all can sit back and say hey its T.O. it wont work!

But......

What if it does? Nobody sits back and thinks of that! What if!

I mean I will admit, I have it in the back of my mind it may not, but......WHAT IF!

I can tell you now, if it dont work out, hes done in the NFL!

exactly! and to think just days ago people were pissed we didn't get coles or houshmanzada, they suck compared to TO

Like I said in an earlier post.....

WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN?

So, it doesn't work.....and what? The Bills miss the playoffs again???!!!!!!!!!! We haven't sniffed the playoffs in a decade!!!

There is really no downside here. Making the Playoffs is what matters. You can't win the Super Bowl if you don't get into the tournament. The Bills haven't been in the tournament in what seems like forever.

So, what is the worst that can happen? The Bills continue the playoff drought. This makes them a better team in many different ways. I think in the end this can only be looked at as a good move because they were no closer to making the playoffs without him here.

We haven't sniffed the playoffs in a decade!!!

Oh Come on now, that's not true. Remember that year (2004 maybe?) where we had the last game of the season against Pittsburgh and all we had to do was beat their reserve/2nd stringers and we were in?? That's a sniff. And there have been other sniffs...

But i agree, what have we got to lose - there is little downside. They can double team Lee and Double TO and we can hit reed in the slot or pound it with Marshawn/Jackson. If nothing else, it's a good way to remove the double team from Evans or go with 4-reciever sets with Hardy/Johnson/Roscoe being the 4th.

I like it!

GO BILLS.