Are the jets that good or Mimais defense....

The Riddler

I think the miami defense has realized they're not going anywhere this season and have effictivly decided to cash it in. That added to the fact miami has no running game and no passing game and well no offense probably plays a part in it. I do not think the jets are this good, and I think we pose a lot better matchup than the dolphins. I still think we beat the jets this week.

The Dolphins and Jets form one of the most intense rivalries in all of football. And as both teams are playing on Monday Night Football (Live, ABC), don't expect anything different this time around. The Jets won the earlier meeting this season, but the Dolphins are gaining momentum following last week's big first win and looks to be a spoiler.

oh yeah...

man, the dolphins defense was just abused worse than ive seen in a while.

heck, even henry could run against them!

Jordon and Martin 100 yrds and a td a piece! :doh:

96098[/snapback]

What do you think?

They have allowed about 1,200 yards rushing in only 8 games, about 150/game

Jordon and Martin 100 yrds and a td a piece! :doh:

96098[/snapback]

They played pretty well last week against the RAMS. Pretty inspired. Of course, they were trying to get off the snide and playing at home. It doesn't surprise me they got pasted.

Jordon and Martin 100 yrds and a td a piece! :lol:

96098[/snapback]

I think they mailed it in for the rest of the season after realizing they're the joke of the league after that Wicky thing. Talk about embarrassing. :doh:

My brother, a season ticket holder for the Jets, commented last night that he could not remember two backs running for over 100 yards each in one game, but if memory serves me, did we not see Thurman and Ken Davis do that once or twice?

My brother, a season ticket holder for the Jets, commented last night that he could not remember two backs running for over 100 yards each in one game, but if memory serves me, did we not see Thurman and Ken Davis do that once or twice?

96470[/snapback]

Yes they did.

The Atlanta falcons game comes to mind first. Im sure there were others but TT got his and KD had even more when they put him in. I miss those days.