Lynch is buying the right house

VJ91

I am pleasantly surprised to see Marshawn Lynch buying Jimbo's house in OP. I have said a few times that I thought Kelly was a genius and way ahead of his time to have a full size night club type bar complete with a dance floor built in his basement years ago when he was young and wild. He had a experienced a few run-ins out at the bars in Buffalo, and decided to have his fun in the privacy of his own home.

There is not a more apporpriate young Buffalo Bill to follow in those footsteps then Lynch. Now that he has this house, he should stop driving cars of any kind, and invite the current Bills over for "fun nights" just like Jimbo used to do. He can even turn Kelly's trophy room into a gun room if he wants. Marshawn can move his Mom back in, and begin to keep a low low public profile while he does his community service and gets through his 3 year probation from his current "misdemeanors."

Bottom line, living in a house like this should illustrate to Lynch that he can stay in, and still have 2009-type fun being so young. I hope the Bills stick with Marshawn and refuse to trade him. If the kid can grow up, he can be another future Hall of Fame Buffalo Bill in 10 years. :lol:

I am pleasantly surprised to see Marshawn Lynch buying Jimbo's house in OP. I have said a few times that I thought Kelly was a genius and way ahead of his time to have a full size night club type bar complete with a dance floor built in his basement years ago when he was young and wild. He had a experienced a few run-ins out at the bars in Buffalo, and decided to have his fun in the privacy of his own home.

There is not a more apporpriate young Buffalo Bill to follow in those footsteps then Lynch. Now that he has this house, he should stop driving cars of any kind, and invite the current Bills over for "fun nights" just like Jimbo used to do. He can even turn Kelly's trophy room into a gun room if he wants. Marshawn can move his Mom back in, and begin to keep a low low public profile while he does his community service and gets through his 3 year probation from his current "misdemeanors."

Bottom line, living in a house like this should illustrate to Lynch that he can stay in, and still have 2009-type fun being so young. I hope the Bills stick with Marshawn and refuse to trade him. If the kid can grow up, he can be another future Hall of Fame Buffalo Bill in 10 years. :lol:

Move his mom back in? Did he throw her out?

Move his mom back in? Did he throw her out?

Ive been curious about that. He said he was moving her mom to Buffalo and was gonna buy her a house, they talked about her bingo nights, etc....but last I heard she was back in Oakland. So I wonder if the family didn't end up moving to WNY.

Sometimes when I read things like this, I almost believe you people live in tv suburbia with Mrs. Cunningham and the Cast of Happy Days.

"don't drive cars of any kind".

"Don't go outside cause gosh darnit he may get in trouble"

"Have fun nights in your home"

The man is 22 years old. I'm not saying he didnt make some dumb mistakes, but a little perspective would be appropriate. Lose the outside connections. There comes a point in time, where you have to chose who to surround, and not surround yourself with in any walk of life. We've all been there. Whether rich, middle class, or poor. Realize the opportunity you've been given is a special one, that will set you up for life, if handled in the right way. Also realize you can still have fun, as you're in your early 20's, with a lot more options at your disposal then the common citizen. There is hardly a need to live in a proverbial bubble, only to emerge on any given Sunday or the occasional Monday, thrusday,saturday from Sept-Jan. Young rich millionares, should be out having the best experiences of their lives. Driving any damn car they want to, with the best looking women they can get. It's seperating the illegal aspects, from harmless fun that's key.

Sometimes when I read things like this, I almost believe you people live in tv suburbia with Mrs. Cunningham and the Cast of Happy Days.

The man is 22 years old. I'm not saying he didnt make some dumb mistakes, but a little perspective would be appropriate. Lose the outside connections. There comes a point in time, where you have to chose who to surround, and not surround yourself with in any walk of life. We've all been there. Whether rich, middle class, or poor. Realize the opportunity you've been given is a special one, that will set you up for life, if handled in the right way. Also realize you can still have fun, as you're in your early 20's, with a lot more options at your disposal then the common citizen. There is hardly a need to live in a proverbial bubble, only to emerge on any given Sunday or the occasional Monday, thrusday,saturday from Sept-Jan. Young rich millionares, should be out having the best experiences of their lives. Driving any damn car they want to, with the best looking women they can get. It's seperating the illegal aspects, from harmless fun that's key.

better yet, hire a limo

Hugh Hefner has fun at home! :wallbash: In reality a nice balance could be found. If it were me I'd go out most of the time and stay low-key as far as drinks or other activities go. I know a pro football player can't stay low-key but I mean at least stay in control. At home is another story. I'd make my own playboy mansion. Nice life for a 22 year old if you ask me.

Fantastic post.

He just needs to use better judgement, get better people to hang around, thats all. As for Jim Kelly's house, thats cool he bought it, I mean if I had a house like that, the only place id have to go is to the stores to shop.

Putting football aside here, I really hope Lynch can turn his life around. If he keeps going down this road the end is just a cliff we will fall from.......