Encouraging win

Watched the game at the North Star yesterday. I liked what I saw. I think we'll put together a nice string of wins and finish strong this season. I think we'll beat the Jets this weekend. McGahee looks like he will be a future star. Interesting to see the D-line guys play O-line. The defense gets better every week. It was a fun Halloween out here yesterday.

------------

Go Bills

It's hard to imagine being a fan of the Bills and not viewing a very good effort against a team who has played pretty well against some of the teams considered the best in the league ( Seattle/Falcons/Pats) and kept all their O numbers down. I'm no Denny Green fan but he is a superior regular season coach and the Cards HAVE played well on D this season. Sunday was the type of game we hoped we'd see early in the season and it's disappointing we had to wait, but now that there's signs the team WILL run the ball the way a deliberate back like Willis obviously can it seems a little more prudent to put away the bags of Sour Balls and get back behind the roster and team we'll be watching for the balance of the season.

It won't change that we should have snuffed the Traiders in their house, but a couple of good games in the next 2 weeks would go a long way in predicting what we might expect under the Mularkey flag over the long haul.

It's hard to imagine being a fan of the Bills and not viewing a very good effort against a team who has played pretty well against some of the teams considered the best in the league ( Seattle/Falcons/Pats) and kept all their O numbers down.  I'm no Denny Green fan but he is a superior regular season coach and the Cards HAVE played well on D this season. Sunday was the type of game we hoped we'd see early in the season and it's disappointing we had to wait, but now that there's signs the team WILL run the ball the way a deliberate back like Willis obviously can it seems a little more prudent to put away the bags of Sour Balls and get back behind the roster and team we'll be watching for the balance of the season.

It won't change that we should have snuffed the Traiders in their house, but a couple of good games in the next 2 weeks would go a long way in predicting what we might expect under the Mularkey flag over the long haul.

95805[/snapback]

Agreed. I think Mularkey's system is starting to come together. They seem to have eliminated some (but not all) of the mental errors that were leading to things like consecutive false start penalties in our own stadium. McGahee can continue to improve and I like what I have seen from Evans. I heard some words out of Moulds mouth last week that makes me believe the vets are committed to get things turned around. I was angry early in the season, then I started to realize we weren't going to win the Super Bowl this year anyway and that we are building toward a future that is at least 1-2 years away. If viewed in that light, then I think things are much much better off than the record shows. It will take some patience and I'm willing to wait and see.

------------

Go Bills