Houshmandzadeh?

Toledo Bill

this argument doesn't fly. He is seriously considering Seattle.

not sure what u mean. I never indicated he wasnt considering Seattle. I am saying we sit here saying maybe we can get T.J., but that dude isnt even considering the Bills. Hope I am wrong, but as George Bush use to say he is "Not Gonna Do it"

not sure what u mean. I never indicated he wasnt considering Seattle. I am saying we sit here saying maybe we can get T.J., but that dude isnt even considering the Bills. Hope I am wrong, but as George Bush use to say he is "Not Gonna Do it"

Maybe he isn't considering Buffalo because they aren't considering him?

Maybe he isn't considering Buffalo because they aren't considering him?

I can see you argument, but come on pay attention, why would he want to come here. I am done defending this front office. We havent had a GM since Polian, a QB since Keelly and a difference maker on Def since Bruce. We went to the Bowl in 1990, so that was 20 years ago. 20 years of garbage

How could you use teh argument, maybe we were not considering

I can see you argument, but come on pay attention, why would he want to come here. I am done defending this front office. We havent had a GM since Polian, a QB since Keelly and a difference maker on Def since Bruce. We went to the Bowl in 1990, so that was 20 years ago. 20 years of garbage

How could you use teh argument, maybe we were not considering

Because maybe they aren't considering bringing in TJ?

The market for thirty some odd old WR's is not a good one....

if your a WR

Yeah I remember a few years ago the Bills signed some guy that age by the Name of Loftus... no it was Lofton! James was his first name what ever happened to him?