OK Brandon, who gets fired? OL coach or Modrak

Niagara Bill

:w00t: There can be no reason in all of football that a team who spent 2 or 3 years rebuilding an oline and then make the declaration that 3 of the players (Preston, Fowler & Dochery) are not capable, and that their declared best (Peters) is so unhappy that he doesn't play.

Brandon the gutless leader has to fire either the coach who cannot get the best from the great players he was given or fire the people Modrak and Guy, that said these were the greatest players.

These mistakes by definition cost the Bills 3 years of more losses, and will force the fans to sit through at least 1 more year of poor offensive play.

Why would a good free agent running back like Taylor or receiver like Coles come to a team and waste at least 1 year of their last 2 or 3 before they can expect to see an offensive that will not have 5 or 6 penalties each game for movement and count jumping.

I can see another year of excuses..."it takes time for an oline to gain the trust of each other etc etc etc". Crap, Crap Crap.

More jail breaks. Fitzpatrick will start 8 games because our QB is injured again.

Anyone want to buy my season tickets...this year is already a waste. ;)

:w00t: There can be no reason in all of football that a team who spent 2 or 3 years rebuilding an oline and then make the declaration that 3 of the players (Preston, Fowler & Dochery) are not capable, and that their declared best (Peters) is so unhappy that he doesn't play.

Brandon the gutless leader has to fire either the coach who cannot get the best from the great players he was given or fire the people Modrak and Guy, that said these were the greatest players.

These mistakes by definition cost the Bills 3 years of more losses, and will force the fans to sit through at least 1 more year of poor offensive play.

Why would a good free agent running back like Taylor or receiver like Coles come to a team and waste at least 1 year of their last 2 or 3 before they can expect to see an offensive that will not have 5 or 6 penalties each game for movement and count jumping.

I can see another year of excuses..."it takes time for an oline to gain the trust of each other etc etc etc". Crap, Crap Crap.

More jail breaks. Fitzpatrick will start 8 games because our QB is injured again.

Anyone want to buy my season tickets...this year is already a waste. ;)

What section are your seats in? Send me a message if you like.

If Modrak was indeed in charge of the drafts I agree with yiou....but he has not....he was however ELEVATED this year to a more descion making spot - it was Modrak who really loved jay Cutler for example....

John Guy on the other hand....should have been shown the door a long time ago....

Lets hope Buddy Nix rejoining the organization will result in someone moving on out.....nothing killed this organization more than when Butler left and took the entire scouting staff with him....replaced by TD;s buffoons.....scouting is the lifeline of any organization

And dont go cheap on scouts ralph...one good scout could have saved you the millions you wasted on trash like Dockery and Royal

How much you want for those tickets? I'll reimburse you. Or you could donate them to charity or do something constructive with them since you obviously aren't much of a fan.

Why do we need to fire everyone everytime there is a move made? Dockery was not fitting in with the Bills plans and was massively overpaid in a knee jerk signing at the opening of FA. He has under performed and there was no reason to keep him around. Do you really think the Bills cut this guy and are just now deciding who they should/could be bringing in to replace? I highly doubt it. Buffalo knows who they want and they are going to go after them. I would not be surprised to see Hargarten signed by the end of the day. Oh wait, he's not a marquee name so that'll be another wasted move by the Bills because half the posters here haven't heard of him....