Brandon Moore off the market

For a 4 year, $16 million dollar contract. He's a better player than Dockery and perhaps could have been had for less.

His re-signing and Jonathan Vilma's re-signing with the Saints are both a bit suspicious. The Jets released Moore to avoid paying him a big roster bonus, then he re-signs.

The Saints let Vilma become a free agent to avoid sending more compensation to the Jets from the earlier trade which brought Vilma to New Orleans.

Vilma briefly flirted with Tampa Bay before re-signing. I hadn't heard that there was any interest in Moore which is strange. Although he's a bit undersized he's considered a very good player. I was hoping the Bills would make him an offer.

Some things are a bit hard to understand.

For a 4 year, $16 million dollar contract. He's a better player than Dockery and perhaps could have been had for less.

His re-signing and Jonathan Vilma's re-signing with the Saints are both a bit suspicious. The Jets released Moore to avoid paying him a big roster bonus, then he re-signs.

The Saints let Vilma become a free agent to avoid sending more compensation to the Jets from the earlier trade which brought Vilma to New Orleans.

Vilma briefly flirted with Tampa Bay before re-signing. I hadn't heard that there was any interest in Moore which is strange. Although he's a bit undersized he's considered a very good player. I was hoping the Bills would make him an offer.

Some things are a bit hard to understand.

The Jets did try to sign the Steelers Guard earlier in the day however, so clearly Moore could have been had. Oh well, another miss.