What if....

The Bills make a big push for two free agents and not worry about depth. Those two free agents:

Kurt Warner

T.J Houshmanzouda (wrong spelling)

I know they would have to put up monster money.

Would you like it? Do you think it would be wise?

Imagine:

Warner

Evans

Housh

Just imagine, cuz it won't happen. :lol:

The Bills make a big push for two free agents and not worry about depth. Those two free agents:

Kurt Warner

T.J Houshmanzouda (wrong spelling)

I know they would have to put up monster money.

Would you like it? Do you think it would be wise?

Imagine:

Warner

Evans

Housh

Just imagine, cuz it won't happen. :lol:

That's funny, I was actually going to post a "why not Kurt Warner" thread then I saw that you beat me to it. :beer:

Signing Warner for a two or three year deal would indeed send shock waves thoughout the AFC East. I still don't think that Warner could overcome the stench of Jauron's bad coaching. Though it would be fun to watch a real QB play for our team for once. At worst bringing Kurt in for a look see would send a message to Edwards that they noticed he's getting worse, not better. Edwards doesn't seem that hungry or intense of a player to me. Who are we kidding, Ralph's not paying anyone over 10 mil buckaroos a season!

Dude, we have a RB whos about to serve a 4 game suspension and we couldnt even land a old man vet.......

Now you have us getting the best WR on the market and Kurt Warner.....Who the hell on our roster would make Warner come here? You think he leave the Cards who currently have the best WR core in the league?

Dude, we have a RB whos about to serve a 4 game suspension and we couldnt even land a old man vet.......

Now you have us getting the best WR on the market and Kurt Warner.....Who the hell on our roster would make Warner come here? You think he leave the Cards who currently have the best WR core in the league?

In case you didn't read it, I didn't just say Warner. I added housh because I know Warner would not want to come here with minimal weapons. There would be a chance if we put up major money for both. They wouldn't mind playing on an offense that has Warner, Lynch/Jackson, Evans, Housh.