I want NO free agent offensive linemen

EndZoneCrew

..... you want to put bank on on 6th and 7th rounders? because we need to use the draft for a lot of other things as well.

No...I'd use a 3rd, 4th, 5th, and a 6th on OL picks.....how about that?

Well yes...just not for our O-line

most def for the oline.

but then all of our other needs will be ignored in this years draft. We need to draft at least one TE, maybe 2. We should draft 2 DEs, and there should be a linebacker in there. And that is if we don't sign anyone. If we sign people, we might be in better shape.

I am sick and tired of signing other teams "Trash". I can probably count on ONE hand, the number of free agents we have signed since 1999 that have come here and performed at a high level. Specifically, our offensive line NEEDS to be put together via the draft. I would much rather have 5 Brad Butlers than a Melvin Fowler, Joe Panos, Bennie Anderson, Chris Vallerial, Derrick Dockery, Mike Gandy, Trey Teague or any other BUM that we have tried to plug in our line....I am SICK of this sh--.....NO MORE CRAP!

dont forget Tutan Reyes

Draft 4 of them as far as I am concerned.....Indy drafted 2 centers and a guard last year, and they have had a pretty quality OL lately....We only need 1 more than that....What's the problem??

Too many needs not enough draft choices.