As FAs start to sign & looking at our holes

Reed83HOF

OL - Our O-line right now is Peters, Walker, Butler - those are 2 pretty big STARTING holes left to fill, not to mention backups. Thankfully there seems to be a couple guards around and well Birk/ Brown (who may sign with the Rams) left. But what if we get stuck having to Draft one?

TE - Not much out there - Baker signed, Smith expected to go to Atlanta, Daniels is tendered way high. Pettigrew in the Draft?

RB - We need someone. I am concerned a bit. If Freddie goes down while Lunch is suspended...

WR - They are still available, not too worried there

DE - Kinda thin, unless we trade for Peppers :doh: Draft a speedy game changing DE?

LB - We need 1 (***Edit - I had 2 here***). Scott seems to be gone, Winborn - I am not sure about anyone on the Broncos D...they suck, but alas we need a good starters. Where does he come from?

CB & S- We can pick up FAs for lil depth. I pray to god for BillinNYC's health that we do not draft one...early on at least. But Ko "I am worth millions' Simpson worries me. Wilson isn't terrible, but that just leaves us with Scott and Whitner...

Backup QB - Not a huge concern right now, there are plenty available FAs

I just get the feeling that come around draft time we may do some dealing to get a few more picks (DE, C, TE, LB). We seem to have plenty of holes to fill...It would have been nice to jump on an LB or TE by now...

OL - Our O-line right now is Peters, Walker, Butler - those are 2 pretty big STARTING holes left to fill, not to mention backups. Thankfully there seems to be a couple guards around and well Birk/ Brown (who may sign with the Rams) left. But what if we get stuck having to Draft one?

TE - Not much out there - Baker signed, Smith expected to go to Atlanta, Daniels is tendered way high. Pettigrew in the Draft?

RB - We need someone. I am concerned a bit. If Freddie goes down while Lunch is suspended...

WR - They are still available, not too worried there

DE - Kinda thin, unless we trade for Peppers :rolleyes: Draft a speedy game changing DE?

LB - We need 1 (***Edit - I had 2 here***). Scott seems to be gone, Winborn - I am not sure about anyone on the Broncos D...they suck, but alas we need a good starters. Where does he come from?

CB & S- We can pick up FAs for lil depth. I pray to god for BillinNYC's health that we do not draft one...early on at least. But Ko "I am worth millions' Simpson worries me. Wilson isn't terrible, but that just leaves us with Scott and Whitner...

Backup QB - Not a huge concern right now, there are plenty available FAs

I just get the feeling that come around draft time we may do some dealing to get a few more picks (DE, C, TE, LB). We seem to have plenty of holes to fill...It would have been nice to jump on an LB or TE by now...

The holes on the line are a big concern. I don't know that I liked cutting Dockery. Yea,he was way overpaid, but cutting him just made another urgent need that HAS to be filled. If he's kept we're only looking for a center and depth. C Jake Grove would be worth a look,IMO. Cato June would be a good pickup at LB. DE is a huge need,but not sure who's out there in FA that would help other than Peppers. May look to draft to help there. We'll just have to wait to see how it all plays out...