Atlanta Sahlens?

mcjeff215

So I ran into this dude at an Ash Wednesday service yesterday and he told me there's a place on the corner of Windy Hill and Powers Ferry that sells open-flame Sahlens hot dogs, loganberry, and other associated Buffalo goodies.

For the life of me, I can't remember the name of the place. Bickers? Billies? Bombers? Britches? Does anyone here in ATL know of such a place?

So I ran into this dude at an Ash Wednesday service yesterday and he told me there's a place on the corner of Windy Hill and Powers Ferry that sells open-flame Sahlens hot dogs, loganberry, and other associated Buffalo goodies.

For the life of me, I can't remember the name of the place. Bickers? Billies? Bombers? Britches? Does anyone here in ATL know of such a place?

You shouldnt have given up your memory for lent. :thumbsup:

According to the almighty Google, it is Barkers:

http://www.accessatlanta.com/dining/restau...activity=155951

I work right in the Wildwood complex across the street. I haven't been there or heard about it, but there's a ton of plazas/restaraunts in this area. I'll take a look & report back.

I work right in the Wildwood complex across the street. I haven't been there or heard about it, but there's a ton of plazas/restaraunts in this area. I'll take a look & report back.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/dining/restau...activity=155951

Those who remember Barkers hot dog vending carts may be surprised by the expanded fast casual menu that includes sandwiches, sides and desserts. But the "Original" Red Hot is still the signature item -- a popping-good, classic Sahlen-brand pork and beef dog covered in sweet-and-spicy red relish sauce, with chopped onions and a dill pickle sliver.