DE's

There have been alot of talk about the DEs in the draft and who to take

also there have been alot of posts on here about every one but lets put all the big names in one

.... if u were the GM who would u draft and why?

Conor Barwin, Robert Ayers, Maybin, Orakpo, Brown, Larry English or other

thanks for ur time

Stay away from Penn State D-lineman they dont translate well to the NFL. Same could be said for Florida State guys. I like Orakpo, and Ayers. I also like the guy from LSU, Jackson I think is his name. I am actually hoping that Clay Matthews falls to us in the second round. If you get a top edge rusher in the first then a LB like Matthews in the second all of a sudden Buffalo has a very good front seven and somehow I would be excited again about this team.

Brown is the most polished and skilled passrusher out of the group in my view.

Larry English I think is more suited to be an edge pass rushing outside linebacker, but I think he is gonna be a really good one, lots of burst and good skills.

Orapko is a beast, decent burst, good strength, I think he will be a solid DE.

Tyson Jackson I think will be a good DE, not a speed rusher at all, stout against the run, bullrushing capabilities, someone who will help close the pocket.

Barwin is extremely athletic but very raw, only has one full season as a DE, I believe he would be more of a project player.

Maybin may be the most talented and probably has the most burst, and I could see why some teams really are salivating over his abilities, but I see him struggling his first couple years, big tackles probably will overpower him initially, specially on run situations.

I don't know a lot about Ayers, but Mayock loves him, had an impressive senior bowl game.

Michael Johnson is the most athletic out of the bunch, but I believe he has got "buyer beware" all over him. His production never really has matched his talent level. Some question his heart and desire.