Percy Harvin/Maclin at #11

I would love to have either of these guys on the team, but not with our first pick.

Besides, when has this coaching staff shown the ability to use players in a way that best fits their style? We have a small receiver who can make people miss (Roscoe), when have we been able to design plays to get him the ball effectively?

I would love to have a Ferrari, but if I lived in an area without paved roads, it wouldn't do me much good.

I am confused about the comparrasonsof HArvin to Parrish. Parrish is 5'8 165 and Harvin is 5'11 195. Harvin is more like Evans in size. He's as fast as Lee( prolly faster, find out 2mrw) and just as explosive as Roscoe. His arms are frigging HUGE!!! How many snaps could Roscoe handle @ RB? Harvin rushed over 100 times last year. and averaged over 8 yards a carry!!!! This guy screams GAMEBREAKER.

Percy Harvin is an average size WR. Why to guy is getting railroaded into the "might mouse club" i dont understand.

I am confused about the comparrasons of Harvin to Parrish. Parrish is 5'8 165 and Harvin is 5'11 195. Harvin is more like Evans in size. He's as fast as Lee( prolly faster, find out 2mrw) and just as explosive as Roscoe. His arms are frigging HUGE!!! How many snaps could Roscoe handle @ RB? Harvin rushed over 100 times last year. and averaged over 8 yards a carry!!!! This guy screams GAMEBREAKER.

Percy Harvin is an average size WR. Why to guy is getting railroaded into the "might mouse club" i dont understand.

I didn't make the comparison based on size, I meant how he would be used. A playmaker, who isn't a prototypical receiver would be wasted with our inept coaching staff.

Put Roscoe on a team with smart coaches and he probably puts up decent numbers.