2009 Salary Cap Page

Howdy y'all..........just letting you know that my cap page will be up very soon

I present;y have the Bills slightly more than $22 million under an "unadjusted" salary cap of $123 million and slightly less than $35 million "cash to cap" with 50 players signed.

Still waiting for the cap adjustment which the Buffalo News reported as a cap credit of nearly $10 million. This would add $10 million to the available cap space and cash to cap. Also waiting for tenders to RFA & EFA.

I'll make sure a link is posted here <_<

Howdy y'all..........just letting you know that my cap page will be up very soon

I present;y have the Bills slightly more than $22 million under an "unadjusted" salary cap of $123 million and slightly less than $35 million "cash to cap" with 50 players signed.

Still waiting for the cap adjustment which the Buffalo News reported as a cap credit of nearly $10 million. This would add $10 million to the available cap space and cash to cap. Also waiting for tenders to RFA & EFA.

I'll make sure a link is posted here <_<

Damn.

Thanks for all the hard work. There's a definite point of diminishing returns for you because we don't really need to know the exact figures and because we have no idea how much the Bills will spend between the salary cap and the salary floor.

But thanks very much for your efforts. It will be interesting to see just how much they will spend compared to how much they can spend.