I don't get some people

ofiba

We lose, and some people love to say how right they were about drew and how bad we are. Then we finally win, and you would think those people would be happy. Instead they complain that we didn't beat a good enough team, or make up some other excuse not to be excited about the bills winning. I don't even know why these people are fans. It's like they get more excited about the bills losing because it proves their point more than they do about the bills winning.

We lose, and some people love to say how right they were about drew and how bad we are.  Then we finally win, and you would think those people would be happy. Instead they complain that we didn't beat a good enough team, or make up some other excuse not to be excited about the bills winning. I don't even know why these people are fans. It's like they get more excited about the bills losing because it proves their point more than they do about the bills winning.

94172[/snapback]

goes with my theory...all people are idiots until proven otherwise...I thought it was a great game

We lose, and some people love to say how right they were about drew and how bad we are.  Then we finally win, and you would think those people would be happy. Instead they complain that we didn't beat a good enough team, or make up some other excuse not to be excited about the bills winning. I don't even know why these people are fans. It's like they get more excited about the bills losing because it proves their point more than they do about the bills winning.

94172[/snapback]

I think it has to do with the Bills being the middle of a waste of a season. People expected more and they got less. How can you not understand them being disappointed? Winning one of what appears to be a handful of games this season isn't going to make people happy. Are they supposed to be pleased because the Bills don't have the worst record in the league?

Sure, they looked good today. If they looked like they did today most other weeks you'd have happy fans. The problem is this type of game is an anomaly, not the norm and people aren't going to be happy until they make it the norm.

I think it is expectations. Before the season, this game was one that everyone expected to win. That they did convincingly is of less import because of their prior record. Now a couple more in a row...then this place will be a bevy of optimism.

Bottom line is that we are 2-5. We need to go 7-2 or 8-1 the rest of the way to have ANY chance at the playoffs (and even then might not make it). We still play NE, NYJ and Sea.

Its not that I wasnt happy we won today, its that it doesnt really matter. I still watch and want them to win, but with the superbowl seemingly out of reach at this point, how excited can you get about maybe having an 8-8 season?

I think it has to do with the Bills being the middle of a waste of a season.  People expected more and they got less.  How can you not understand them being disappointed?  Winning one of what appears to be a handful of games this season isn't going to make people happy.  Are they supposed to be pleased because the Bills don't have the worst record in the league? 

Sure, they looked good today.  If they looked like they did today most other weeks you'd have happy fans.  The problem is this type of game is an anomaly, not the norm and people aren't going to be happy until they make it the norm.

94179[/snapback]

True.

Although DB didn't have some of us his great, big stat games like has in the past, he has give the D the lead in 3 fourth quarters only to see the D !@#$ it up somehow.

Yet, they won't blame them. God no!!!!