IS THIS POSSIBLE AT ALL?

Andrew Mills

Am I delusional to think that we could make a strong push for Birk?

Having that kind of anchor on our O-Line would make Trent's life much easier and might make our WR problem seem less pressing...

No, your not delusional at all. We need a center and he may be available. He would definitely be an immediate upgrade at a very important position for us. But I have noticed that the Bills Brass, when they do target a FA, they usually don't pickup FA's that are near the end of their career. So my guess is that Birk or Saturday won't be targeted as much as Jason Brown. I personally would like to see us go after Jason Brown, He is young, Mean and handles the Bull rush very well. I think that's what we need, is a physical center to play in the AFC East division.

No, your not delusional at all. We need a center and he may be available. He would definitely be an immediate upgrade at a very important position for us. But I have noticed that the Bills Brass, when they do target a FA, they usually don't pickup FA's that are near the end of their career. So my guess is that Birk or Saturday won't be targeted as much as Jason Brown. I personally would like to see us go after Jason Brown, He is young, Mean and handles the Bull rush very well. I think that's what we need, is a physical center to play in the AFC East division.

Have to agree. I'm all for signing Brown for the three noses we face in our division, and a Round 3 OC/OG (Eric Wood, Urbik, Levitre) for development. OLine is very important this offseason; we need to do everything we can to ensure Beast Mode late in the season.

Yup. They'll tag Suggs and re-sign Lewis. Brown will be the odd man out and hopefully we'll be there to welcome him with open arms. Or Birk.

I would prefer brown because he is younger and has more upside. i have a strange feeling that he may land in buffalo!