OT-Most annoying commercials

Big Turk

I thought of this topic after hearing about the exploits of Dan Tullis and Joel Clark on Select Quote Insurance for the hundredth time, and I have to say this might be the most annoying commercial I have ever heard. Obviously that commercial with the lady talking about "Well, No wonder why you're tired. You can't stop worrying about things and relax, etc etc etc". I can't remember the name of the place, but I wanted to throw the radio through the window everytime I heard it. There are about 10 versions of that commercial(some place for depression or something), and every version is more ridiculous than the last.

Anyways for those who haven't heard the Dan Tullis/Joel Clark annoyathon, it starts by Dan Tullis introducing himself in a voice that can only be described as someone putting their chin to their chest and attempting to speak in the lowest possible voice they could:

"This is Dan Tullis. And I just spoke with..."

"Joel Clark"

Dan then goes on to ask Joel about how you can save money with Select Quote Insurance by going thru their company to select the best rate based on your infomation.

JC: "And since every company treats things differently you won't be disqualified if you have certain medical conditions or you smokkkkkkkkkkkke."(he really gets that "k" sound in)

DT: "Can you give us an example Joel?"

JC: "Sure. I just got a 40 year old man with high blood pressure who smokes 2 packs a day a $100,000 dollar policy with one of our insurers. His cost............ $20 a month."

DT:(in full game show host mode now) Thanks, Joel!!! To find out how Select Quote can help you save money, call blah blah blah"

I cringe everytime I am listening to WGR and this comes on...I freaking hate this commercial!!!

Anyone else got a commercial they love to hate?