McGahee impressive considering..

When you have jack for a passing game, it makes it that much harder to generate a running attack.  So props to Willis for a good game when EVERYONE knew he was getting the rock.

PTR

93539[/snapback]

I disagree a little bit. A little more than half of McGahee's yds came on his first 5 carries (54). This was before it was established that our passing game wasn't going to do anything.

From that point forward (once AZ realized we were gonna try to ram it)he had 25 carries for 48 yds. Less than 2 yds. per carry, not anything to be excited about. What I was excited about for him was his ability to punch it in the endzone. THAT is worthy of a gameball.

Bart, the end result was around 115 yards on about 30 carries. The damage was done on his first 5 carries, and by the special teams and defense. We finally dominated in every fascet of the game (yes, even passing, based on the type of passing game we ran). I'll be happy till next weekend. Hopefully my hapiness is continued after that!

Bart, the end result was around 115 yards on about 30 carries.  The damage was done on his first 5 carries, and by the special teams and defense.  We finally dominated in every fascet of the game (yes, even passing, based on the type of passing game we ran).  I'll be happy till next weekend.  Hopefully my hapiness is continued after that!

93585[/snapback]

Im thrilled Willis McGahee is in the game. I love Henry to death but Willsi does more to help us win besides run the ball. That was more or my point. This game does not make me believe he is a great runner YET, but he is becoming a very complete player.

And I am thrilled!