How many TBD members...

RayFinkle

I think I just posted about this last week sometime, when I came across this item. Pretty weird someone brings it up, as I never knew it existed in our household.

I have a piece (27in. X 18in.) of the "End Zone Astro-Turf" (No. 1429) AND the Certificate of Authenticity. It is signed by Bill Polian and Marv Levy...and it says:

"This historic piece of the end zone from the Bills' 1990 Super Bowl season has been celebrated on by players such as Kelly, Reed, Thomas and Lofton, among other, in this championship season. It is guarenteed authentic."

I just came acrossed it last week when I was going through my Father's closet, looking for all his old Marines and Police stuff. He passed away in June.

I also found "1980 Winter Olympic Games - Lake Placid, NY" labeled hockey puck...signed by, Mike Eruzione.

I never knew my Father had these things, and I was pretty psyched to find them. I will cherish them in my collection forever.

I think I just posted about this last week sometime, when I came across this item. Pretty weird someone brings it up, as I never knew it existed in our household.

I have a piece (27in. X 18in.) of the "End Zone Astro-Turf" (No. 1429) AND the Certificate of Authenticity. It is signed by Bill Polian and Marv Levy...and it says:

"This historic piece of the end zone from the Bills' 1990 Super Bowl season has been celebrated on by players such as Kelly, Reed, Thomas and Lofton, among other, in this championship season. It is guarenteed authentic."

I just came acrossed it last week when I was going through my Father's closet, looking for all his old Marines and Police stuff. He passed away in June.

I also found "1980 Winter Olympic Games - Lake Placid, NY" labeled hockey puck...signed by, Mike Eruzione.

I never knew my Father had these things, and I was pretty psyched to find them. I will cherish them in my collection forever.

I'll give you $5 for the turf.