Ralph's Fault?

PushthePile

Get real. How exactly would announcing Dick's extension early changed anything? Seriously. The crap storm is generated by the media and boards like these, and it would have been the same crap storm either way. In fact the only difference would have been seeing everyone go from "Great Job, Ralph!" to "How can you be so dumb, Ralph?" in the course of 6 weeks.

PTR

You are forgetting that press and anti-fans are attracted to crap like flies; they would have created a pile themselves if there was not one for them to gather into one.

I cannot read your posts anymore if YOU cannot be bothered to hit the f**king return key and make a new paragrah.

I know that breaks your heart, but some of us have vision problems.

Sounds good, don't read my f**king posts then. Seriously why act like a d*ckhead just ask. I'll fix it in the future, sorry guys.

To be honest, it was more shameful the way it was handled keeping Jauron than the retaining of him actually was. The fact that whether or not he had an extension or not was a top secret issue and nobody in the organization commenting on it was a pathetic joke for a professional organization. Things like this, are a major reason why this franchise is one of the biggest jokes in professional sports.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Regardless on where you stand about Jauron, anyone with half a clue sees how pitiful it was handled. Good Luck selling Buffalo to coaching canidates. Only our FO can screw the pooch that bad.

• 2 weeks later...