MIZZOU DRAFT-what the hell

Stl Bills

Rd 1- Jeremy Maclin WR

Rd 2- Chase Coffman TE

Rd 3- William Moore S-had a really bad senior year due to injury and being used all wrong IMO but was arguably the best defensive player in D1 football in 2007. A bad week at the senior bowl didn't help his stock either. Could still go in the late 1st but has been falling fast, stock may go bac up after workouts.

Rd 4- Ziggy Hood DT

Rd 5- Chase Daniel QB- backup project to Trent, not the strongest arm but good enough, very accurate, athletic with great intangibles

Rd 6- Stryker Sulak DE-compare his numbers with Orakpo, not saying he's Orakpo but the production's been the same against similar competion.

Rd 7- Tommy Saunders WR

Rd 1- Jeremy Maclin WR

Rd 2- Chase Coffman TE

Rd 3- William Moore S-had a really bad senior year due to injury and being used all wrong IMO but was arguably the best defensive player in D1 football in 2007. A bad week at the senior bowl didn't help his stock either. Could still go in the late 1st but has been falling fast, stock may go bac up after workouts.

Rd 4- Ziggy Hood DT

Rd 5- Chase Daniel QB- backup project to Trent, not the strongest arm but good enough, very accurate, athletic with great intangibles

Rd 6- Stryker Sulak DE-compare his numbers with Orakpo, not saying he's Orakpo but the production's been the same against similar competion.

Rd 7- Tommy Saunders WR

I've seen some places projecting Moore as a possible LB at the NFL level, due to his coverage problems.

I've seen some places projecting Moore as a possible LB at the NFL level, due to his coverage problems.

Yeah I've seen that too and thats why I have him falling to the 3rd but we're talking about a guy that led the NCAA in Ints in 2007 with 8 pics. He had a foot injury that slowed him in the first half of the year and then was just knicked up the rest of the way. He was used all wrong this year IMO, the guy is a ballhawk but was never given the opportunity to be roam centerfield, he was lined up man to man most of the time which was really stupid IMO...they were putting him on guys like Dez Bryant because our corners sucked so bad. They used him as hybrid corner/safety and to say it didn't work was a major understatement. He has the speed to play S but not nessecarily CB and the coaches should have realized that but for some reason did not. He was an absolute game changer in 2007....if you saw the Cotton Bowl that year he was all over the field blowing up Mcfadden and Jones and creating havoc for he QB....broke up a few passes and picked one to the house. That year he was asked to roam the Middle of the Field and destroy anything that came in front of him and thats exactly what he did, in 2008 he was asked to be a CB for some reason. I think he'd be better served playing around 215-220 rather than 230lbs. I think someone gets a steal in Rd 2, if he works out as well as I think he will he won't be around in the third.