Antonio Bryant

H2o

WHILE BRYANT IS A intersting option, the real weakness of the offense is that we have absolutely no threat at tight end,,, bledsoe survived for years with ben coates babysitting him .. a tight end is a quarterbacks security blanket ,,and without one that threatens a defense it exsposes a rookie qb or a inexsperienced one to all sorts of stunts that a veteran will recognize..

chuckie lester is our t e coach he needs to be replaced ,,the tes we draft with promise never get better any free agents we ve aquired never get better , they need to get a coach that actually knows what he s talking about...

also if you bring in another wideout your saying to hardy ,johnson .ettc.. ,,that your future is merely as a backup ,, what incentive do they have to push ,,

just my thoughts on it , this years drat again has some good tight ends but unless they use free agency to fill some holes ,, i wouldnt use the first two rounds to fill it ,,

brian cushing ,,,, 1st round ... speed -reasonable,,coverage ability- excellent,, attitude- superb!!!!

Why do you always have to be such a TURD, calling other people childish names because you don't agree with them?

I know you got offended with that statement, because your another miserable negative person. It's not that I say this because there is a difference of an opinion, but I say this because I see there are certain posters on this message board that Never ever have anything positive to say. Which tells me that they are negative by nature and never have anything constructive to say. (btw childish is calling someone a TURD, not calling them miserable)

Wrong

we have not been 7-9 with these same recievers the last 3 years. Hardy and Johnson are both newcomers, and have lots of upside between the two of them and it would be silly not to explore that route, before we commit Millions of dollars in a player that has had a terribly inconsistant career. Of course you can't see that, cuz your a miserable negative person.

MISERABLE NEGATIVE PERSON-dude its my opinion dont be an a$$ becuase you dont like what i have to say. Negative lets see the the THREE receivers has been EVANS, REED, PARRISH for the last 3 years. NEWS FLASH THERE IS NO HARDY THIS UPCOMING SEASON or dont you read the news. I like JOhnson and Would like to seem him excel. Im sorry if I dont buy into the potential of it all I would like a real receiver on the otherside of EVANS it would make evans, Reed and whomever our TE is better and it would improve our running game and make Trent (the annoited GOD) a better QB.

I dont understand how I dont want to be status QUO as being Negative and our top 3 receiver are status quo.

I know you got offended with that statement, because your another miserable negative person. It's not that I say this because there is a difference of an opinion, but I say this because I see there are certain posters on this message board that Never ever have anything positive to say. Which tells me that they are negative by nature and never have anything constructive to say. (btw childish is calling someone a TURD, not calling them miserable)

You have called myself & others that don't share your mancrush of Trent much more childish & insulting things than Turd.