Let me tell you what I see from breaking down what I saw

For #10, how could you observe poor communication between Jauron and Schonert? You're clearly right about their inability to handle 3 - 4 defenses, but how do you see the poor communication? Was the 3 - 4 problem largely the result of NT on C matchups and our centers being outmatched? And speaking of that ...

What did you see at center? It seemed to me that most of the Bills o-line probs would be eliminated by getting Peters into camp and getting a good center in. Would you agree? The blocking inwards problems of the tackles is interesting. I hadn't noticed that, but it's certainly interesting.

From the fan's perspective, I would agree with 10. I think the lack of communications was evident with with the poor clock management, the bad challenges, and the questionable situational offensive calls. Also, you often saw the offense scrambling at the last second as a result of late offensive calls, late substitions, and lack of discipline.

As for the dowfield blocking, the lineman should be pancaking guys and getting to the second level. Despite all the criticism of Peters, he's the one I remember seeing downfield blocking on most plays. If the lineman don't get to the second level, a stalemate goes to the defense, and the linebacker are free to make plays.

#9 Interesting you say it should be Hardy, while others bash him from head to toe. Did you see anything while doing your film study on why Hardy could be the #2. Does he run the poor routes that everyone thinks. Does he not get open.

I noticed he can't adjust to the ball in the air, he's very stiff. It's soemthing mayock noticed in his breakdown of Hardy as well.

My biggest problem with the Bills this year is that they have no identity. They haven't had one in a long time. Given our current players I would have thought it would be running the football. It turned out to be shotgun formations and vanilla defense. I guess my point is the team should pick an area that is going to be the strength of what they want to do and commit most of their offseason efforts towards that. I want the bills to dominate in certain areas and fill holes later.