Rex Ryan would have been perfect

Listened to Rex Ryan's NY Jets , new coach speak and thought about what he would have done with us. He says they will be toughest most physical defense in NFL and the defenders will be aggresive and have fun. Tony Siragusa was interviewed and he raved about how this guy stood up for the def line of Baltimore when he played and Rex was the def line coach. Players loved him and he showed great emotion and energy. Juts listening to him yesterday I wanted to suit up 35 yrs since my last game. Listened to Syracuse Orange's new coach , Marrone speak Saturday at halftime's Notre Dame BB game and also he fired me up as well. You can just feel the energy with certain guys like Ryan and marrone. Ralph, you blew it again. We probably would have Suggs and/or Lewis lined up and also a free saftey like Leonhard would follow. Ralph, get some people to help you make decisions. With the weather we have in Buffalo our defense will be the key to winning a championbship. That and a good offensive line/running game. We need an aggresive, physical defense, not the whimpy one we have now. Style is the key as we have 80 % of the pieces here. We just need the right Coordinator/coach.