We get a democrat in '08.

_BiB_

And I'm sure Bill O'Reilly is the savior of our nation?

PLEASE... the conservative trash on TV smells just as bad. I'm GLAD that we have a chance to get rid of a conservative president for a change...

94513[/snapback]

< LEFT ------------------ MIDDLE ------------------ RIGHT >

-----|----------------------------------|

CNN/MSNBC----------------------Fox News

Fox is as close to fair and balanced as we can get. At least they report on the good and bad of the left, CNN reports just the bad of the right.

I would move msnbc a few ticks towards the right...but that rating scale looks about right. Fox IS biased toward the right, but much less than cnn is left. The thing with fox is that you KNOW when the host is biased. CNN, CBS ABC NBC they put on this non-partisan face but are FAR from it.

JEB BUSH...Much smarter than his brother and a much better speaker...The first family with 3 presidents.

93557[/snapback]

I expect after the 1st or 2nd year of GBs 2nd term, if he wins, that Dick "resigns" for health reasons and Jeb becomes VP. That will get him into the right place to run in 08.

The thing with fox is that you KNOW when the host is biased. CNN, CBS ABC NBC they put on this non-partisan face but are FAR from it.

How can you say someone is biased if you don't recognize they're biased? Perhaps you're using your own opinion filters to make assumptions.

If Bush wins the election it may be the last time we ever see A even remotly conservative president. Kids who are coming into voting age are so bombarded with MTV style liberal trash that they will step into the voting booth and vote for whoever Eminem tells them to.

93663[/snapback]

Let them earn a few paychecks first, and they'll come around.

JEB BUSH...Much smarter than his brother and a much better speaker...The first family with 3 presidents.

93557[/snapback]

OK, first off, being a better speaker in no way makes JEB BUSH a rocket scientist, just smarter than your average tree stump. Secondly, the country will never elect a president named JEB.

If Bush wins the election it may be the last time we ever see A even remotly conservative president. Kids who are coming into voting age are so bombarded with MTV style liberal trash that they will step into the voting booth and vote for whoever Eminem tells them to.

93663[/snapback]

Maybe you're just quickly becoming an irrelavent old man. Those damned kids with their MTV and new-fangled ideas! Back in my day...