Any discipline on this team??

AJ1

Moorman injures himself on a foolish scramble, IN PRACTICE!

Six or seven excessive roughing calls in a pre-season game.

Now the star QB of the future gets injured by a dopey run and and even dumber tackle by a DB, IN PRACTICE!

I think it's a fair question.

Unfortunately, there's more discipline on the team than there are intelligent posters on the board.

Once again, someone who didn't see the play criticizes...

6749[/snapback]

Been to enough practices to realize no player in their right mind comes close to touching a QB.

Stick.your head in the sand, then. Somethings not quite right, IMO,

Been to enough practices to realize no player in their right ming comes close to touching a QB.

Stick.your head in the sand, then.  Somethings not quite right, IMO,

6755[/snapback]

Did you SEE the play? No, you didn't. Until you do, STFU.

Someone please start another thread about how we are the best/most knowledgeable fans in the NFL. :flirt:

Only football, baseball, basketball, tennis, and golf.

6742[/snapback]

Did you not tackle each other in football practice? Did you not do "Bull in the Ring" or"Gauntlet" in practice?

Did you not scrimmage or run odd-man breaks in basketball practice?

Were you ever told to "get in front of it" and "knock it down" in baseball practice? Did your coach ever have you do sliding drills to work on hand-tag and hook-slides?

There's an inherent risk of injury. And there's a possibility of players going too far to impress the coaches in practices and preseason games. It happens. Perhaps not in tennis or golf, but this is a different beast than either of those two.

I think 2 games into preseason may be a bit too soon to start questioning the team's discipline. You obviously don't. Ask again after week 2 of the regular season, and I'll likely have a different answer. But not now, not yet.

Guest Guest_Parrotfish_*

Well, as we all know the JPL injury ocurred during 11 on 11 so it was not filmed. However, no one in the media that witnessed this thing described it as anything close to a "tackle" by TV. Most said it was a "freak" injury, where Losman was not even aware of his position relative to TV, and sort of stumbled. The contact was minimal. However, I admit I DID wonder about that Moorman injury. B)