Referees seem to always work in Pittsburgh's favor

major

Is it just me, or do the refs always seem to make the calls in Pittsburgh's favor when they are in the big games? The Seahawks should have won SB 40; however, the refs made the calls that needed to happen in order for Pitt to win it all. I know there isn't a real conspiracy going on; however, it makes me angry that they always get the calls they need.

For example, the hit on Willis at the end of the game was helmet to helmet, regardless of what idiotic Phil Simms said on the broadcast. Yet, when I looked for the yellow flag for helmet to helmet, I couldn't find it.

Is it just me, or do the refs always seem to make the calls in Pittsburgh's favor when they are in the big games? The Seahawks should have won SB 40; however, the refs made the calls that needed to happen in order for Pitt to win it all. I know there isn't a real conspiracy going on; however, it makes me angry that they always get the calls they need.

For example, the hit on Willis at the end of the game was helmet to helmet, regardless of what idiotic Phil Simms said on the broadcast. Yet, when I looked for the yellow flag for helmet to helmet, I couldn't find it.

how about the no TD call on Washington that was clearly a catch and TD...that heppend in the first quarter with the score 3-0