Donovan McNabb lives in Phoenix

RLflutie7

It wouldn't surprise me if Donovan McNabb were to land with the Cardinals if Kurt Warner decides to retire and if the Cards beat the Eagles in the playoffs.

McNabb lives in Arizona in the offseason and it makes sense. Because I think Leinart's days are numbered. If Warner were to retire, they'd bring in another QB anyway.

I don't think McNabb is such a natural fit for Chicago. People talk all the time, but I'm not so sure that's such a great fit. The Bears have two younger QBs, whereas Arizona would be minus an experienced QB.

If the Bears were to release one of their younger QBs, it would make more sense and the Bears have a better running game.

Plus the weather is a factor for an old guy.

It wouldn't surprise me if Donovan McNabb were to land with the Cardinals if Kurt Warner decides to retire and if the Cards beat the Eagles in the playoffs.

McNabb lives in Arizona in the offseason and it makes sense. Because I think Leinart's days are numbered. If Warner were to retire, they'd bring in another QB anyway.

I don't think McNabb is such a natural fit for Chicago. People talk all the time, but I'm not so sure that's such a great fit. The Bears have two younger QBs, whereas Arizona would be minus an experienced QB.

If the Bears were to release one of their younger QBs, it would make more sense and the Bears have a better running game.

Is this the same McNabb whose about to play in the NFC championship game? I'm pretty sure they like him again in Philly :lol:

And are you talking about him replacing the same Kurt Warner who is also about to play in the NFC championship game as well? I think they like him in Arizona too and might want to re-sign him. :sick:

2 facts for next year...

1. McNabb will absolutely be back in Philly...

2. Warner will only play next year AZ...if he isnt in AZ it will only be because he retires. AZ wants him, so it will be Kurts decision...he has already clearly stated he will only play next year for AZ and doesnt have any interest of moving on to a new team. If he does retire though, it will interesting to see if they give the job back to Lienart or if they bring in a veteran to compete for the starting gig with him.

I will say this about Leinart though...he is a perfect position to succeed. He has had one of the best passers to learn from and has the best WR core in the NFL to throw too...so, pressure will really be on him...