The amazing thing about this

"Lots of fags"    ;)

You know, up until this post I didn't agree with many of your opinions but I respected your point of view.  Thanks for revealing that your nothing more than a small minded homophobe. 

For someone that's allegedly involved in "intelligence" you show very little.

92710[/snapback]

Would you feel better if he referred to them as "homos," which is essentially what you just did by referring to him as a person who has a phobia about homos?

You want to get upset about something? Last week stevestojan suggested the world would have been better served had my mother aborted me by shoving a coat hanger into her vagina and scraping me out.

But call someone a fag and everyone get's high and mighty.

You want to get upset about something? Last week stevestojan suggested the world would have been better served had my mother aborted me by shoving a coat hanger into her vagina and scraping me out.

But call someone a fag and everyone get's high and mighty.

92772[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry dude, I have absolutely nothing against you but that is friggin hilarious.

The PC crowd is ridiculous. The first thing people do when they don't agree with your point of view is to try and attack what you said, not what you meant. They make the issue about you, not your point.

Homo. ;)

RunTheBall

Oh come on admit it.  You wonder about the new toys for the year and how they work.  You probably ask all kinds of questions and even ask for a demostration tape.  ;)

92771[/snapback]

Good lord........ That thought alone just scared the hell out of me.

I guess this would be a bad time to mention a buddy that calls me his favorite cracker honkie mofo. Those who actually know me know I don't have anything against anyone based on all this PC criteria crap. They also know I'm not very PC. Anyone I don't like I dislike on an individual level because of their personal actions in regards to me, or to someone else. As a class and a whole, I make an exception for DC area drivers. I dislike most of them when they are behind the wheel. Dislike strongly, sometimes.

I really don't care one iota about it. But just the same, I don't personally believe in offending someone for no reason. My comment was not meant that way.

I guess this would be a bad time to mention a buddy that calls me his favorite cracker honkie mofo. Those who actually know me know I don't have anything against anyone based on all this PC criteria crap. They also know I'm not very PC. Anyone I don't like I dislike on an individual level because of their personal actions in regards to me, or to someone else. As a class and a whole, I make an exception for DC area drivers. I dislike most of them when they are behind the wheel. Dislike strongly, sometimes.

I really don't care one iota about it. But just the same, I don't personally believe in offending someone for no reason. My comment was not meant that way.

92792[/snapback]

Homo

92792[/snapback]

Teabagger.

Homo

92794[/snapback]

That's "Gender Association Challenged" to you big fella.

Still, getting back to the brouhaha that started this whole thing, I would highly recommend to the libs that they move here. It's like a lib Mecca. There's a couple places for rent just a few doors down. I'm surrounded by them. A few more aren't going to make much difference.

That's "Gender Association Challenged" to you big fella.

Still, getting back to the brouhaha that started this whole thing, I would highly recommend to the libs that they move here. It's like a lib Mecca. There's a couple places for rent just a few doors down. I'm surrounded by them. A few more aren't going to make much difference.

92808[/snapback]

Yeah pretty funny actually. Outside of Old Town and Richmond the rest of the state will be 80% for Bush. I guess that happens when you have a state where 50% of the jobs are defense related either directly or through servicing those who do.

Yeah pretty funny actually.  Outside of Old Town and Richmond the rest of the state will be 80% for Bush.  I guess that happens when you have a state where 50% of the jobs are defense related either directly or through servicing those who do.

92815[/snapback]

My very gender association challenged next door neighbor and I were discussing that very thing. He's surprised I didn't put out a Bush-Cheney poster. (There are at least 10 Kerry-Edwards banners on my block). I would have, but don't feel like having my car keyed. People get that stupid.

It makes for some interesting sidewalk conversations though. I love watching their eyes roll back into their head and listening to the stammering begin. "Wha-wha-what-WHAT? How can you vote for BUSH! He ___(insert soundbite). Kerry has a plan to fix that!"

America. What a place to call home, huh?