• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching the parade.  I love hearing "Yankees Suck."

I never get tired of that.

92217[/snapback]

Keep telling me, Red Sox fans, about how you guys aren't obsessed with the Yankees. Your team just (finally) won a World Series title, and millions are at a parade chanting about the Yankees. It's truly pathetic.

And BF...notice how they are not chanting Cardinals suck. You know why? Because it goes without saying when you look like a team sponsored by Chico's Bail Bonds and get embarrassed on the national stage. Losing a 3-0 lead to the Sox sucked, but it's better than getting whipped. If only you guys could have got out of a first inning without allowing a run (or four), maybe there would have been some hope for non-Boston fans for a World Series that gave viewers some form of entertainment.

Keep telling me, Red Sox fans, about how you guys aren't obsessed with the Yankees. Your team just (finally) won a World Series title, and millions are at a parade chanting about the Yankees. It's truly pathetic.

And BF...notice how they are not chanting Cardinals suck. You know why? Because it goes without saying when you look like a team sponsored by Chico's Bail Bonds and get embarrassed on the national stage. Losing a 3-0 lead to the Sox sucked, but it's better than getting whipped. If only you guys could have got out of a first inning without allowing a run (or four), maybe there would have been some hope for non-Boston fans for a World Series that gave viewers some form of entertainment.

92228[/snapback]

You just keep telling yourself that. I guarantee you were more upset then I was.

It's tough to get poed when you don't ever grab the lead in any game. When you blow a 3-0 lead to your biggest rival however, that is cause for pure anger.

Try to lie about it all you want, you know it's not true.

They are chanting Yankees Suck because the Yankees and a good portion of their fans deserve it.

They have acted like jerks for years, and now Boston is having their revenge.

You just keep telling yourself that.  I guarantee you were more upset then I was.

It's tough to get poed when you don't ever grab the lead in any game.  When you blow a 3-0 lead to your biggest rival however, that is cause for pure anger.

Try to lie about it all you want, you know it's not true.

They are chanting Yankees Suck because the Yankees and a good portion of their fans deserve it.

They have acted like jerks for years, and now Boston is having their revenge.

92231[/snapback]

Pure anger? No...much more shock than anger. Anger is watching the Bills trip over themselves every Sunday, making the same mistakes over and over again. When your team blows a series like no other team has blown one before, you are just stunned. I work with Red Sox fans, and they were just as incredulous as I was. You want the truth? That's the truth.

No doubt Yankees fans have acted like jerks over the years. But Red Sox Nation has just as many jerks as New York does. I guess now they have some justification for acting the way they do.

Pure anger? No...much more shock than anger. Anger is watching the Bills trip over themselves every Sunday, making the same mistakes over and over again. When your team blows a series like no other team has blown one before, you are just stunned. I work with Red Sox fans, and they were just as incredulous as I was. You want the truth? That's the truth.

No doubt Yankees fans have acted like jerks over the years. But Red Sox Nation has just as many jerks as New York does. I guess now they have some justification for acting the way they do.

92240[/snapback]

Oh there are definately a lot of jerks from Boston, but over the last week I have seen Yankees fans act like absolute babies. I've never seen a group of fans try to piss on someones parade like the Yankees fans this last week have done to Boston.

It was easy for me to congratulate Boston and their fans, they have a great team that I admire and their fans were very classy with me throughout the series.

Losing the World Series sucks, but if I had a choice of who to lose it to I would pick this years Red Sox team.

Try as you might, no other sports team will ever experience the championship success the Yankees have.  It's from there that all the animosity comes.  Congrats to the Sox, but 'tis but one year.

92364[/snapback]

You're right and the Yankees are what makes baseball interesting. Whether you love them or hate them, you watch the game with great interest.

to

The Yankees are the best organization to ever play SPORTS overall - PERIOD. Good job - you escaped with ONE RING.

92387[/snapback]

:) please do more research before posting nonsense...

PS..hint..1918 was not Boston's first World Series Title