Just a thought.....

Poeticlaw

I have read many posts that think that ralph wilson Stadium is old and needs a newer stadium to stay competive in the NFL. I know that some politicions were all looking into the scope of it and what it would take and mainly a commitment by the Bills that they would reamin for s specified time period.

My suggestion might not be a fan favorite but why dont we use our relationship with Toronto. Use there facility for the time period it would take to taked down and rebuild the Ralph giving us three things 1. more of a following in Canada. 2. a New stadium 3. a specified time period guarantee that we would still be in Buffalo. It would do one thing for Toronto Either make them realize they dont want an NFL team in Toronto or That they just want the Bills to be their nations favorite-probaly not.

I think they should build a retractable dome stadium where they could make money on several types of events while also making the Bills stadium a viable option for a superbowl or probowl because of the ability to close the dome. WHile mainting a weather advantage or noise advantage depending on opponents.

It was just a thought process. :ph34r:

I have read many posts that think that ralph wilson Stadium is old and needs a newer stadium to stay competive in the NFL. I know that some politicions were all looking into the scope of it and what it would take and mainly a commitment by the Bills that they would reamin for s specified time period.

My suggestion might not be a fan favorite but why dont we use our relationship with Toronto. Use there facility for the time period it would take to taked down and rebuild the Ralph giving us three things 1. more of a following in Canada. 2. a New stadium 3. a specified time period guarantee that we would still be in Buffalo. It would do one thing for Toronto Either make them realize they dont want an NFL team in Toronto or That they just want the Bills to be their nations favorite-probaly not.

I think they should build a retractable dome stadium where they could make money on several types of events while also making the Bills stadium a viable option for a superbowl or probowl because of the ability to close the dome. WHile mainting a weather advantage or noise advantage depending on opponents.

I think investing that much money in the Buffalo area could be a problem- it just has the I-90 going through it. Syracuse is much more accessible- having two major highways going through it- making it accessible from all areas in NYS, and parts of Pennsylvania and Canada. Not saying they should move to Syracuse, but I am saying why building a stadium in Buffalo might not be a worthy investment.

Anybody familiar with the Niagara Falls area care to comment about why the Bills should or shouldn't build a stadium in that vicinity? It seems like a good idea to me, but I'm not from the area and haven't been up there in at least 10 years.

Anybody familiar with the Niagara Falls area care to comment about why the Bills should or shouldn't build a stadium in that vicinity? It seems like a good idea to me, but I'm not from the area and haven't been up there in at least 10 years.

And who is going to pay for this shiny new stadium? The taxpayers? Just what the economy of WNY needs....a new round of taxes.

My suggestion might not be a fan favorite but why dont we use our relationship with Toronto. Use there facility for the time period it would take to taked down and rebuild the Ralph giving us three things

Sadly, having too little vacant, available land is not a problem Buffalo faces.

If they built a new stadium why wouldn't they just play in the current one until the new one is finished? You'd just do what the Pats* did; threaten to move the team unless the state pays for the new stadium, pull out of the deal at the last second so it looks like you're saving the franchise, obtain some of the surrounding property through questionable means, build the new stadium next to the old one, level the old one, build a mall, and charge people $70 to park. That's how its done in today's NFL.

I dont want a new stadium. I guarantee we will be reminiscing and longing for the old days in RWS. It totally changes and ruins the gameday experience. I have friends who are Pats fans who wont even go to games anymore

I live in NE and know plent of PATS fans who love the New stadium more than the old one.