Programming note: AFC East chat at 3 p.m.

Lori

Aaron (Buffalo, NY): You mentioned in an earlier post that Russ Brandon hasn't spoken to you all year. Is he not that accessible to the media?

SportsNation Tim Graham: (3:32 PM ET ) Not when he knows what you're going to ask him about, and the items I wanted to ask him about most this year were Angelo Crowell and Dick Jauron's contract.

Russ is unable to man-up on his decisions?

Stephen (Seattle, WA): Why are you in love with BillB? You claim that the injuries he's had to couch around prove how good he is, but take away Brady (and other talent) and what does BillB produce? The Cleveland Browns from several years ago, that's what. So why are you always singing BillB's praises? The Pats are good in spite of him, not because of him!

SportsNation Tim Graham: (3:21 PM ET ) You, sir, are a real dope.

Stephen (Seattle, WA): Why is nothing I write showing up?

SportsNation Tim Graham: (3:21 PM ET ) And there's more proof.

NICE.

Sad but true, Bob. Sometimes, the bad teams make for better stories.

I get that but it just hurts a little more coming from him because I really trust his opinion. I guess I was trying to delude myself that maybe I was overreacting and that things might be OK. When in reality I know we are in for another year of misery.

Brad(NM): In your opinion Tim, did Wilson make the right decision? Sometimes it seems owners are all too quick to change coaching staffs.

SportsNation Tim Graham: (3:33 PM ET ) I'm not opposed to Wilson's decision. I think it could work out. But I feel for the fans.

Hmm..

So Tim does have a little hope...

EE (LA Quinta, CA): I'm really getting tired of BB making Jauron look foolish. TMQ hit the nail on the head this week with regards to Jauron and the Bills. Can you help a die hard Bills fan find some koolaid to drink here? Give me some positives about keeping Jauron, please.

Tim Graham: (3:54 PM ET ) The players love him and respect him. I know you've heard that before, but maybe that plus some continuity will foster some sort of awakening.

No prob. He always brings good info to the table. And I especially dig when he starts verbally smacking some moron upside the head, like the one you posted earlier in the thread.

I did have another question buried in the queue, asking him about the worst "weather" games he's covered. Maybe I can get him to answer it here ...

I'd rather he just ignore/delete/berate comments from the bozos who pretend to be former or current real or retired players / coaches / front office people but otherwise I like it.

I think Tim is firm but fair unlike a lot of fanatics.