some good news

bluenews

With the firing of Mike Shanahan from the Denver Broncos coming less than one hour after the Bills news release, the second happiest person at One Bills Drive had to be Scott Berchtold, Vice President of Communications. I'm sure they planned the planned the "garbage" announcement in advance to coincide with the New Year's Eve celebrations and slow news days. Then to have the added bonus of being further buried behind the Mike Shananhan firing is perhaps a silver lining in an other wise dismal day.

With the firing of Mike Shanahan from the Denver Broncos coming less than one hour after the Bills news release, the second happiest person at One Bills Drive had to be Scott Berchtold, Vice President of Communications. I'm sure they planned the planned the "garbage" announcement in advance to coincide with the New Year's Eve celebrations and slow news days. Then to have the added bonus of being further buried behind the Mike Shananhan firing is perhaps a silver lining in an other wise dismal day.

Ranks up there in Bills history with the day they dumped Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, and Thurman....Another PR nightmare...

If anything, it worsens matters. A future Hall of Fame, two-time Super Bowl-winning coach gets canned on the very day a career loser is retained by the sham employer he works for.

The Buffalo Bills get more embarrassing by the year.

Yeah, that's my take -- makes it even more pathetic. Other teams are dumping Super Bowl winning coaches and the Bills are keeping this useless man of straw.