Since we are all dreaming of landing a rockstar head coach...

QB Bills

What would it take to poach the greatest coach in the game? Sure, the press conferences would be just as boring, but I think every other aspect of the team would be infinitely better. He would even put some of the Jills to shame with those unsightly manboobs.

I know this will probably never happen (not to mention the whole tampering issue also) but if he were to agree to come for 15 million bucks a year, would you rather spend that money on him, or a combo of dockery and schobel?

Hey, we can all dream!

What would it take to poach the greatest coach in the game? Sure, the press conferences would be just as boring, but I think every other aspect of the team would be infinitely better. He would even put some of the Jills to shame with those unsightly manboobs.

I know this will probably never happen (not to mention the whole tampering issue also) but if he were to agree to come for 15 million bucks a year, would you rather spend that money on him, or a combo of dockery and schobel?

Hey, we can all dream!

I would trade the pats Ralph, Ralph's daughter, and my Sony Handycam HDR-CX7 just for the rights to talk to Bill. Actually, throw in a couple of extra flash cards as well, since the pats will surely need it.