how about james lofton as the next bills coach?

tomdayfan

Lofton's name came up in connection with the Raiders job, he's well-regarded, he has ties to our glory days, he's a minority, and as a first-time head coach he'd be affordable.

All Bills fans have to stop with the "glory day" BS! Jim Kelly is not gonna be the owner and the Bills shouldnt run the "No Huddle" offense! The Bills already brought Marv back and look how that turned out! :sick:

Lofton's name came up in connection with the Raiders job, he's well-regarded, he has ties to our glory days, he's a minority, and as a first-time head coach he'd be affordable.

And what does that have to with winning football games?

And what does that have to with winning football games?

Why does it automatically mean he won't win football games?? Who the hell was Mike Tomlin before he was given a chance in Pittsburgh? Mike Singletary before his opportunity this year in SF? Oh wait, Singletary was a linebackers coach for a few years, that's right. That's way better then a WR coach for a few years, how stupid of me.

Why does it automatically mean he won't win football games?? Who the hell was Mike Tomlin before he was given a chance in Pittsburgh? Mike Singletary before his opportunity this year in SF? Oh wait, Singletary was a linebackers coach for a few years, that's right. That's way better then a WR coach for a few years, how stupid of me.

Get off your f'ing soapbox. I didn't say it "automatically means that he won't win football games". I just don't see skin color as a "qualification" and definitely not something that should be taken into account when choosing a head coach.

All Bills fans have to stop with the "glory day" BS! Jim Kelly is not gonna be the owner and the Bills shouldnt run the "No Huddle" offense! The Bills already brought Marv back and look how that turned out! :worthy:

Do you have inside information or something on wether Kelly will own the Bills? :sick:

How about Kamil Loud, Bucky Brooks, or Chris Burkett? Get real man. This team needs a proven coach. Period.

Do you have inside information or something on wether Kelly will own the Bills? :sick:

Unfortunately, owning the Bills is a pipe dream for Kelly. He doesn't have a pot to piss in and any partnership he's putting together will not be able to compete with the players who will come out after Ralph dies.

Mike Tomlin also has a ton of talent to work with.