Not to be forgotten...

Erik

What a pathetic performance by "America's Team". Romo is becoming this generation's Marino-like choke artist. Good riddance to them. Everything after our game has been good....here is hoping for Bills sale by midnight...

I don't think it's entirely Romo's fault.

He's clearly discouraged and I think it's because of the cancer known as Terrell Owens who has apparently recruited Roy Williams into his camp. I also noticed Pacman Jones joking around with those 2 on the sidelines. It's like high school all over again on that football team and I think Romo has had enough of the drama.

I'd take Romo any day of the week.

I don't think it's entirely Romo's fault.

He's clearly discouraged and I think it's because of the cancer known as Terrell Owens who has apparently recruited Roy Williams into his camp. I also noticed Pacman Jones joking around with those 2 on the sidelines. It's like high school all over again on that football team and I think Romo has had enough of the drama.

I'd take Romo any day of the week.

If Jerry Jones wants someone to blame, he should look in the mirror. He brings in malcontents like Owens & Pacman Jones, then trades for a great talent like Roy Williams and never uses him. Too much distraction to the real players (Romo, Witten, Barber, etc).

He turned Wade Phillips into his puppet, so expect Wade to take the fall for missing the playoffs.