Some What of a Dejavu of 2003

Poeticlaw

Unlike 2003 the team built for a Superbowl run and had a Failure at OC in Gilbride and the Decision based on the guy who brought him in TD this year bears some of the seam resemblances to the end of the tenure of Williams...

Both coaches had high expectations of a serious playoff run-GW failed Miserably by not even getting started and DJ faile miserably by getting of the the hot strat required to acheive the next step but failed to achieve it.

Both coaches were loved by their players and played hard for their coaches. While GW players quit on him completely the final two games DJ appears to have had atleast one last game where people think they played hard personally I think trent was playing for his JOB.

Both coaches were expected to be extended based on the fact they did not want to disrupt the organization or blow up the team based on new coaches- GW ultimate demise was that he wasnt willing to FIRE GILBRIDE. DJ will have to make changes to stay and is beleved to already have an extension unlike GW and is still players away form a serious push for the playoffs unlike GW - Therefore if DJ makes the changes required he will mostlikely be retained for another year but the offical announcenet of the 3 extenstion will be made but only Ralph and the front office will know about playoffs or bust for DJ

Both coaches met with Ralph at season end we know how GW ended-DJ likes bing a head coach and politically correct and a yes man for ralph and wil do whatever raplh says he needs to do to keep his job.

The biggest thing here is the PATS beat us 31-0 in the final game of the season in complete irony of the first game of the season score. The pats annilated us with revenge. This season the Pats look to annilate us in securing the rightfl spot in the Playoffs.

We will Lose bigger than we did then because not only would we lose to the pats and go 0-6 in the division finsh dead last in our division who was beat out by teams like the jets who finished 4-12 last season and the Dolphins who finished 1-15 last season we stayed the course at 7-9 but going from 2 to last and worst of all retaing the same coach for atleast another year :);)

Jeez, dude. Learn to write. A run-on sentence <> paragraph.

Unlike 2003 the team built for a Superbowl run and had a Failure at OC in Gilbride and the Decision based on the guy who brought him in TD this year bears some of the seam resemblances to the end of the tenure of Williams...

Both coaches had high expectations of a serious playoff run-GW failed Miserably by not even getting started and DJ faile miserably by getting of the the hot strat required to acheive the next step but failed to achieve it.

Both coaches were loved by their players and played hard for their coaches. While GW players quit on him completely the final two games DJ appears to have had atleast one last game where people think they played hard personally I think trent was playing for his JOB.

Both coaches were expected to be extended based on the fact they did not want to disrupt the organization or blow up the team based on new coaches- GW ultimate demise was that he wasnt willing to FIRE GILBRIDE. DJ will have to make changes to stay and is beleved to already have an extension unlike GW and is still players away form a serious push for the playoffs unlike GW - Therefore if DJ makes the changes required he will mostlikely be retained for another year but the offical announcenet of the 3 extenstion will be made but only Ralph and the front office will know about playoffs or bust for DJ

Both coaches met with Ralph at season end we know how GW ended-DJ likes bing a head coach and politically correct and a yes man for ralph and wil do whatever raplh says he needs to do to keep his job.

The biggest thing here is the PATS beat us 31-0 in the final game of the season in complete irony of the first game of the season score. The pats annilated us with revenge. This season the Pats look to annilate us in securing the rightfl spot in the Playoffs.

We will Lose bigger than we did then because not only would we lose to the pats and go 0-6 in the division finsh dead last in our division who was beat out by teams like the jets who finished 4-12 last season and the Dolphins who finished 1-15 last season we stayed the course at 7-9 but going from 2 to last and worst of all retaing the same coach for atleast another year :);)

Jeez, dude. Learn to write. A run-on sentence <> paragraph.

NO SCHIT! That was THE most rediculously typed piece of garbage I have ever TRIED to read. It makes no sense and is impossible to follow. Are you an English major?

You think Trent was playing for HIS job? Haha. I highly doubt that had Trent Edwards lost the Broncos game, he would not be around next year. Trent Edwards WILL BE our STARTING QB next year...regardless of who the Head Coach is.

And...there was obviously NO Super Bowl in sight back in 2003, I mean...didnt you just say the Patriots beat us 31-0? Getting beat by 31 points sounds like a Super Bowl caliber team to me!

There is ZERO correlation between these 2 teams...not even between the 2 coaches and/or coordinators.

I guess I could give you an "E" for Effort though! Nice try.