Bright spot

thewildrabbit

Losman might as well be gone now. I wouldn't be shocked if he's made inactive the last 2 weeks as Emergency QB. Actually, I'd be surprised if it were otherwise. He stunk it up, but he really didn't have much to play for. I got to see the Debacle in NY... he did a decent job of managing the game other than the picks and the fumble... (what an oxymoronic statement that is!) But, where were the downfield strikes? Did they even try one outside of the Hail Mary? I think the coaching staff had to feel awkward w/ having him in there... I don't think the set him up to fail necessarily, but they didn't play to his game (weak as it is). I was one of those few who thought he'd do well as a backup this season, as he played for a contract elsewhere with any opportunities. Sadly I was very wrong.

Unfortunately, a bright spot is often associated with a retinal tear. Clearly, only an idiot would accept medical advice from an NFL team message-board. On the other hand, any optimism at this point in the season could be a symptom of a serious medical condition.