You KNOW We're in Trouble

blzrul

Lowball attacks!! Obama is a lying communist fraud. The Republican party will never come back as long as the party faithful just bend over and take it. Making a party strong means weakening your opponent where they are vulnerable.

You are so far up the far rights ass you swallow what they eat. :lol:

Your thoughtful, well-articulated and constructive posts are - and I am certain everyone agrees with me - a definite asset to this forum. Keep it up. You make a very good argument for your side.

This is why I try, and I do try, to stay the hell away from this forum. There is no opportunity to engae in a dialogue. If someone says something you don't like, tear him down and insult his (or her) intellect, character, writing skills, whatever rather than dealing with the point.

While I will admit that I used sarcasm to make my point, you didn't address, nor did you reply, to what I consider to be a valdi point, which is:

What over the past 8 years have you, or any other democrat done, to demonstrate bi-partisanship? Cooperation with Republicans? reaching accross the aisle?

Funny, now I hear an echo . . . .

This is why I try, and I do try, to stay the hell away from this forum. There is no opportunity to engae in a dialogue. If someone says something you don't like, tear him down and insult his (or her) intellect, character, writing skills, whatever rather than dealing with the point.

While I will admit that I used sarcasm to make my point, you didn't address, nor did you reply, to what I consider to be a valdi point, which is:

What over the past 8 years have you, or any other democrat done, to demonstrate bi-partisanship? Cooperation with Republicans? reaching accross the aisle?

May I ask what reaching across the aisle would have done with the Republicans in charge for 6 of the 8?

Personally I've co-sponsored bills with Senator Burr of North Carolina, Senator Collins of Maine, and Senator Thune of South Dakota.