Who really is at fault???

youngunz

I did not agree with the play call.

Losman should have made a quicker read on the FB falling down

Dick .... Dumb A$$ .... Now you wonder why he lost the locker room

With that being said the focus of the debacle is being lost on the call and the end result. But if you look at how we got there.

Our only bright spot of the 2008 season. Our #1 HOLD OUT. Jason Peters whiffs on his block giving a free pass for the pressure / sack.

If Peters plays like the ProBowl tackle (like he wants to be paid like) there is a huge chance we would have won that game.

I don't know whose fault it is exactly. The stink of losing has taken hold like a fungus. It's not just Dick. It's not just the QB's. It's not just the receivers or play-calling (Turk). It's not just DB's playing too soft. It's not just a very poor pass rush. It's the whole team. It's just that dark cloud that lingers over your head when you're losing and everything you try just backfires.

I was about to say that Marshawn is about the only guy lately who you can't blame, but look at how many dropped passes he's had. Quite a few first downs pissed away.

Losing can be infectious. That's why I strongly disagree with those who have given up and whose mouths are watering for top ten draft picks. I'd rather get a couple wins here at the end to get that taste of winning back.

You can't blame that debacle in the Meadowlands or any other embarrasing loss this season to one player. Yeah, maybe Peters missed a block, but Losman has to expect to get hit once in awhile, yet he fumbles every time he is hit from behind. Losman threw at least a half a dozen passes to open receivers that were too high to catch, and at least one, the one to Josh Reed was picked. You can blame the coaches and the play calling. You can blame Lynch, he dropped a sure first down that hit him right in the hands. You can blame the entire defense, I don't rememer a single play where Favre didn't have all day. I can't remember a single play where we had any pressure on him. I could go on and on, but you get the point. These losses this season have been a total team effort.

I don't know whose fault it is exactly. The stink of losing has taken hold like a fungus. It's not just Dick. It's not just the QB's. It's not just the receivers or play-calling (Turk). It's not just DB's playing too soft. It's not just a very poor pass rush. It's the whole team. It's just that dark cloud that lingers over your head when you're losing and everything you try just backfires.

I was about to say that Marshawn is about the only guy lately who you can't blame, but look at how many dropped passes he's had. Quite a few first downs pissed away.

Losing can be infectious. That's why I strongly disagree with those who have given up and whose mouths are watering for top ten draft picks. I'd rather get a couple wins here at the end to get that taste of winning back.

Bring on the Chroise.