Does it get any worse for a Yankee fan?

duey

Wildcard bitches eh?  Well those Wildcard Bitches Bitchslapped the Spankees right out of the !@#$ing playoffs BIATCH!! The red sox done something the spankees couldnt and that was win a series when up 3-0!!

Guess what losers will be in fenway for ring presentation and flag raising..... you guessed it the New York !@#$ing SPANKEES!!!! At least the Red Sox won a Title in this decade!!

Drink that coolaid !@#$!!! 

2004 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

89847[/snapback]

Jesus, where to begin.

1. The wildcard bitches reference was a joke. Read the rest of my post, you degenerate. Also notice the little man winking. That should have given you a clue.

2. The Spankees thing...that's not funny. It never has been. See, read this: "The World Series champions are the Boston Red Sux." See what I mean? The whole changing the nickname thing is not funny, no matter what side of the fence you're on.

3. Biatch? Did you just type the word, "Biatch?" Thanks for letting me know what kind of juvenile I'm dealing with.

4. The Red Sox done something? The Red Sox done something? Congratulations, you're the first person to ever come across as a wannabe gangsta and a redneck in the same post. The Red Sox done something, biatch.

5. If the Yankees are, in fact, in Fenway when the flag goes up, the joke will be on the Red Sox. I don't guess you have the mental capacity to figure out why that is, but try really hard. Just make sure your head doesn't explode.

6. The Yankees won the World Series in 2000, so we have won a title this decade. So have the Diamondbacks, Angels and Marlins.

7. Congrats to the Red Sox and all their fans....even the stupid ones.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, where to begin.

1. The wildcard bitches reference was a joke. Read the rest of my post, you degenerate. Also notice the little man winking. That should have given you a clue.

2. The Spankees thing...that's not funny. It never has been. See, read this: "The World Series champions are the Boston Red Sux." See what I mean? The whole changing the nickname thing is not funny, no matter what side of the fence you're on.

3. Biatch? Did you just type the word, "Biatch?" Thanks for letting me know what kind of juvenile I'm dealing with.

4. The Red Sox done something? The Red Sox done something? Congratulations, you're the first person to ever come across as a wannabe gangsta and a redneck in the same post. The Red Sox done something, biatch.

5. If the Yankees are, in fact, in Fenway when the flag goes up, the joke will be on the Red Sox. I don't guess you have the mental capacity to figure out why that is, but try really hard. Just make sure your head doesn't explode.

6. The Yankees won the World Series in 2000, so we have won a title this decade. So have the Diamondbacks, Angels and Marlins.

7. Congrats to the Red Sox and all their fans....even the stupid ones.

89963[/snapback]

Sniff...sniff that was beautiful sir.

Redneck Gansta...LOL!!!!

Derek Jeter who is wildly overpaid.

-----------------

lol.......three more rings on his fingers than Manny's or David's....perhaps when you get half way there you can bash.

And anyone who knows anything about baseball know Jeter has "it". He's one of those guys who is a natural leader.

And as far as the comments about the Yankees being "done".....For a team that was 3 OUTS away from getting swept by them I think you'd have a little respect for the baseball gods and know you got some luck behind you.

Now im a redneck gangsta? What a complete moron. Get over it already your Bankees lost to the World Champs plain and simple. The red sox showed how to win a series when up 3-0 PERIOD!!!

90051[/snapback]

Yankees showed how to come back from 3 runs down late in a Game 7 to win.

Yankees tought the Red Sox its not good to throw a very old bald man onto the ground.

Yankees tought the Red Sox how to win a series in 5 (1999)

Mets in 1986 taught Wade Boggs how to sob.

Yankees tought the Red Sox how to come back from 14 games down in 1978 and win a 1 game playoff on the road.

Any questions?

Yankees showed how to come back from 3 runs down late in a Game 7 to win.

Yankees tought the Red Sox its not good to throw a very old bald man onto the ground.

Yankees tought the Red Sox how to win a series in 5 (1999)

Mets in 1986 taught Wade Boggs how to sob.

Yankees tought the Red Sox how to come back from 14 games down in 1978 and win a 1 game playoff on the road.

Any questions?

90090[/snapback]

They also helped Rocket and Boggs get rings.

-----------------

lol.......three more rings on his fingers than Manny's or David's....perhaps when you get half way there you can bash.

And anyone who knows anything about baseball know Jeter has "it". He's one of those guys who is a natural leader.

And as far as the comments about the Yankees being "done".....For a team that was 3 OUTS away from getting swept by them I think you'd have a little respect for the baseball gods and know you got some luck behind you.

90084[/snapback]

Luck? I think heart and determination is more like it. The Yankees lost theirs.

Yea I have a suggestion learn how to spell taught LMAO

RED SOX CHAMPIONS!!!

SPANKEES WORLDS BIGGEST CHOKERS!!!!

90230[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right. The Red Sox have won 2 World Championships in 86 years. The Yankees have won 26 over that same period. Which team most deserves the "choker" label again?

You have every right to be happy about your team finally getting it done after spitting the bit so many times it's actually laughable. Try and do it with some class.

One more thing: Learn some rules of punctuation before trying to display intelligent wit. That will at least give the illusion that you aren't an idiot.

-----------------

90084[/snapback]

This from the same people who claim Brady is just another avg. QB.

And Jeter is wildly overrated in terms to how much he's paid.

When I saw that I almost puked.  It amazed me that a Met fan did not come in and shoot all those losers.  How the hell can a NYC bar allow Red Sox fans to celebrate, and even more so, let it get captured on film.  That owner will probably see some serious "damage" to the business.

89149[/snapback]

Ah, Met fans hate the Yankees almost as much as a Red Sox fan, it's likely Met fans were buying the beer and still rejoicing in the Yankees' embarrassment.

Yeah, you're right.  The Red Sox have won 2 World Championships in 86 years.  The Yankees have won 26 over that same period.  Which team most deserves the "choker" label again?

You have every right to be happy about your team finally getting it done after spitting the bit so many times it's actually laughable.  Try and do it with some class.

One more thing:  Learn some rules of punctuation before trying to display intelligent wit.  That will at least give the illusion that you aren't an idiot.

90245[/snapback]

I love how Yankee fans ignore the years before 1918.

6 Championships now means the Red Sox have the 3rd most in baseball. Not bad. They also have one more in this century compared to the Yankees.

Ah, Met fans hate the Yankees almost as much as a Red Sox fan, it's likely Met fans were buying the beer and still rejoicing in the Yankees' embarrassment.

90269[/snapback]

Yeah, really embarrassed when compared to the Mets since 1986 (or ever). Some stats:

The METS have finished AT LEAST 13 games out of first place in their division SEVEN times in the last 11 years while the Yankees have been in the playoffs every year, winning 9 division titles and 4 Championships.

Since 1988, the METS have finished LAST in their division more times (3) than first (1).

Cumulatively, the METS have finished 287.5 games behind their division's winner since their last first place finish. That's an average of 18 games back.

Maybe Mo Vaughn will come back soon.

The Mets. That's funny.

90269[/snapback]

It was Red Sox fans. Why don't you Google "Riveria and Red Sox" and see all the articles on the connection between Red Sox fans and the bar.

I love how Yankee fans ignore the years before 1918.

6 Championships now means the Red Sox have the 3rd most in baseball. Not bad. They also have one more in this century compared to the Yankees.

90271[/snapback]

I'm sorry, I tend to limit my statistics to within the last 3 generations. ;)

Rejoice in your championship. Stop obsessing over the Yankees - even though they are the franchise that all teams wish they could be.

thats because spankees fans love the 1918 reference. Their blinded by georgie poorgie!!!

90277[/snapback]

Hey the 1918 reference was good while it lasted. Get over it.

Red Sox deserve their WS rings, played great ball.

georgie poorgie? what are you 5 years old? ;)