Who is the guy that decided he NEEDED an Edwards jersey...

RayFinkle

The guy with a Losman, RJ, Flutie, Spikes, and McGahee jersey collecting dust in the closet.....you just had to make one more purchase because there was no way Trent would crap out like the rest of them....JINX!!!.....SHOW YOURSELF!!!....COWARD!!!

i threw my drew bledsoe jersey in the Erie Canal when they lost the game to the Pittsburgh Steelers in the last week of the season a couple years ago when they win and their in and Pittsburgh 3rd string wiped the floor with the Bills. I was at a bar which is located on the Erie Canal and after the game I took and it off and threw it into the Erie Canal. I wish i still lived there b/c i would throw all the rest of my bills jerseys into the Canal too.

The guy with a Losman, RJ, Flutie, Spikes, and McGahee jersey collecting dust in the closet.....you just had to make one more purchase because there was no way Trent would crap out like the rest of them....JINX!!!.....SHOW YOURSELF!!!....COWARD!!!

I have bought 2 jerseys in my life ........ Edwards (ordered when we were 2 - 0 recieved when we were 5 -1 ....

and Poz for my son.

I am ready for my lashes

It was me. No sh--. And the fact that someone posted this is a bit scary.

I got the Edwards standing buffalo/third jersey version right before the Cleveland game. I figured that it was time to put the Moulds one away considering they crapped the bed and he left the team at the end of that season. The last thing that I wanted was to be walking around in a cursed jersey.

Ooops (to quote JP), the new one was instantly cursed by a wide right 47 yarder....where have I seen that before. Everytime I think that there can't possibly be a curse, I am shown undeniable proof that there is indeed something beyond our understanding.

We all know it, we are from Buffalo. I do believe though that it can change. It will the day that we stop caring to the point that our mood every day throughout the season is not affected by this team. I am so tired of being pissed off whenever we lose. Bills fans try too hard, hell the whole town does.

We are who we are and to quote the great Lonnie Johnson - every dog has its day. And when we finally do get a championship (either the Bills or Sabres will do), I am bringing my family back to Buffalo for the parade.....along with the million other folks that left and have come back to kick the curse to the curb. If Boston can do it we sure as hell can.

- BBF

I got the Edwards standing buffalo/third jersey version right before the Cleveland game. I figured that it was time to put the Moulds one away considering they crapped the bed and he left the team at the end of that season. The last thing that I wanted was to be walking around in a cursed jersey.

Ooops (to quote JP), the new one was instantly cursed by a wide right 47 yarder....where have I seen that before. Everytime I think that there can't possibly be a curse, I am shown undeniable proof that there is indeed something beyond our understanding.

We all know it, we are from Buffalo. I do believe though that it can change. It will the day that we stop caring to the point that our mood every day throughout the season is not affected by this team. I am so tired of being pissed off whenever we lose. Bills fans try too hard, hell the whole town does.

We are who we are and to quote the great Lonnie Johnson - every dog has its day. And when we finally do get a championship (either the Bills or Sabres will do), I am bringing my family back to Buffalo for the parade.....along with the million other folks that left and have come back to kick the curse to the curb. If Boston can do it we sure as hell can.

- BBF

please don't take this the wrong way

you suck

- BBF

man I can't wait until the day the bills win the superbowl. I just want it within 10 years....thats not so much to ask. We have been waiting a lot longer than that