So What Was Decided On Final Game Of Season?

BuffaloBaumer

As of right now, my 4 tickets will not be used but if there is enough of a consensus regarding a walk out, I am in. Surely a statement has to be made but what is it going to be?

Tear down the goalposts before the game...

Then... Attack Billy B and hold him hostage... Ask for a ransom. When collected the money will go towards hiring a new coach!! BRILLIANT!!

My brother has season tix and offered to take me to the finale (we'll be in town for Christmas) and I passed. I'd rather listen to the game on the radio on the drive home. I think my youngest brother is going with him, but I would understand if they boycotted the game.

I like the idea of a walkout but I think too many fans would rather watch this team lose then make a statement. It's too bad.

I think we should all tear down the goal posts at the end of the game...........they certainly won't be expecting it and we will not have police horses and dogs to contend with...... and we simply are reliving our glory years. Seriously, if we were passionate enough to do it back then, why not have enough passion to do it when we have hit rock bottom. I'm not advocating complete destruction of the stadium, just a few goal posts are harmless enough. This would be an unpredecented sign of displeasure that would get alot of media attention........now when need about 5,000 fans with enough balls to do it.

I would love the walk out if we could just get enough people to do it. We don't even need the whole stadium to leave (just enough to make it obvious). I will not go and waste my time though if this is not going to happen. I think 2 minutes left in the first would be best (even if it is in the middle of a play). If you do it at the end of a quarter, it just looks like a break in the action...

This whole thing may seem childish but I cannot sit back and do zip about it. This coach is LOSING games....he is destroying the confidence of this entire team EVERY SINGLE WEEK.