not just Jauron

Never mind changing just Jauron? Why stop there? Brandon is a baseball guy and a marketing guy. Speaking of "guy" - what has John Guy done? Modrak? Etc.

I think if Ralph wants to maximize the value of his team so his estate can get top dollar, he shouldn't mind spending money on a quality GM and coach. Spend money to make money. Makes sense to me...

Never mind changing just Jauron? Why stop there? Brandon is a baseball guy and a marketing guy. Speaking of "guy" - what has John Guy done? Modrak? Etc.

I think if Ralph wants to maximize the value of his team so his estate can get top dollar, he shouldn't mind spending money on a quality GM and coach. Spend money to make money. Makes sense to me...

Agreed...

While I definitely think Jauron and His Staff are the biggest problem, no question there is plenty of blame to go around...This Organization just needs to get better...

One thing though...I think The Jets Game proved beyond a shadow of a doubt what I've been saying here for weeks and weeks now...The Bills have enough talent to Win...They really do...They need to get better in certain areas no question...And they are not an elite NFL Team talent-wise...But they are good enough to Win in this League...Good enough to be a Wildcard Team at the very least...The biggest problem, regardless of the other obvious issues IS Coaching...Coaching could have made the difference in most of these close Games, not just in 2008, but actually dating back to last Season...With things as close as they are from one NFL Team to the next, Coaching is always the easiest way to close the gap...The Bills HC is a PROVEN loser...And there you have it... :thumbsup: