Is there a more depressing time...

mike22nc

Is there a more depressing time during the year than when the Buffalo Bills are officially eliminated from playoff contention? I mean, all the enthusiasm starts around the NFL Draft, and continues through free agency. You look forward to the season and think there's a chance that maybe, just maybe the team will do something special, or at least make a step in the right direction.

We came into this season with some serious hope. 2nd year QB who showed flashes as a rookie, new run-plugging DT and a LB from the super bowl champs.

What will it be next year? A DE or 2 in the draft or free agency, an offensive lineman or 2, a TE? But my real question is, will we get excited yet again just to be in this same exact spot next year at this time?

BLAH...............

Is there a more depressing time during the year than when the Buffalo Bills are officially eliminated from playoff contention? I mean, all the enthusiasm starts around the NFL Draft, and continues through free agency. You look forward to the season and think there's a chance that maybe, just maybe the team will do something special, or at least make a step in the right direction.

We came into this season with some serious hope. 2nd year QB who showed flashes as a rookie, new run-plugging DT and a LB from the super bowl champs.

What will it be next year? A DE or 2 in the draft or free agency, an offensive lineman or 2, a TE? But my real question is, will we get excited yet again just to be in this same exact spot next year at this time?

BLAH...............

What scares me about next year is our schedule...it looks brutal right now

BLAH...............

Dick has sucked the life out of the team,the fan base, and the city of Buffalo. Dick must be FIRED because he SUCKS DICK