just got back from the game

dave mcbride

I agree with you. I have been to several Bills/jests games over the years (I live in NJ), and, for the most part, the fans can be fun to hang out with. You really do have to be careful because there are lots of lunatic fans there and usually several big brawls with Bills fans when the beer starts to flow (sounds a little like the Ralph to me). It is possible to mind your own business and still get into a fight. I almost got into a fight years ago when at the end of a game the ball was thrown to Don Beebe to set up a first down which could put the Bills in a position to win. The guy behind me told me that some guys several rows back were gonna throw beer on my wife and me if Beebe caught the pass. I had on Bill's gear, but never cheered loud or acted obnoxious. I was there with my wife and really didn't want to get into a fight - I threatened that that was the last beer they'd ever throw, but, fortunately, Beebe missed the pass (got hurt) and it never came to pass.

Am I reading that correctly? You had all of that conversation with fans while a pass was in the air?

i was right across the field from firemen ed on the goaline 11 rows up.......luckily i had respectable jets fans around me and my friends in which i joked around with the whole game......outstanding game....horrible call at the end.....and ofcourse we got the walk of shame to all of the bipolar jets fans that were hating on their whole team 2 minutes prior to that.....can not wait for jets to come to buffalo next year....i will make sure i go out of my way to make every jets fan i see feel like they shouldnt even enter the stadium....major props to the whole bills team...we won that game.....id love to blame jp on that but he never should have been put in that situation.....jets fans were leaving the stadium as that play happened....they could not stop jackson and lynch if their lives depended on it.......the players and fans deserve a better coach...a coach that will give them the opportunity to play to their potential.......cant wait to be in nyc for the draft again and anticipating the start of the 2009....

resign freddie jackson and duke preston to back up whoever our new center is...and please go after a big name receiver to go opposite of lee...all game yesterday they had double coverage on him.....josh reed maybe as important as any other player on this team and i think hell thrive if we get another big name receiver....