Great Buffalo Fans

ShelfromNJ

I was at the Devils Sabres game last night and there were a large contingent of Sabres fans that apparently came down to see the Jets game. We drowned out the Devils fans at times shouting " Go Buffalo". Also, we sung the "Shout" song on the way out as well as " J. P Losman" The Sabres won 4 to 2. I thought I was in Buffalo at a Sabres game. I sure hope the Bills play with as much enthusiasm as the fans have.

On a sad note, when I got home my sister left a message on my answering machine that my cousin died due to cancer. I did see her not too long ago when I was in Buffalo. She expressed how great care she was getting from the doctors and nurses at Roswell. She also was a fan of the Bills and Sabres. RIP Janice

I was at the Devils Sabres game last night and there were a large contingent of Sabres fans that apparently came down to see the Jets game. We drowned out the Devils fans at times shouting " Go Buffalo". Also, we sung the "Shout" song on the way out as well as " J. P Losman" The Sabres won 4 to 2. I thought I was in Buffalo at a Sabres game. I sure hope the Bills play with as much enthusiasm as the fans have.

On a sad note, when I got home my sister left a message on my answering machine that my cousin died due to cancer. I did see her not too long ago when I was in Buffalo. She expressed how great care she was getting from the doctors and nurses at Roswell. She also was a fan of the Bills and Sabres. RIP Janice

Best wishes.

Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully you can hold on to the memories of good times with your cousin.

Sometimes what happens in a stupid game just doesn't matter- sorry about your loss.......last week I got an email that a long time friend of mine had died from cancer as well.....terrible disease