With 120 Division I-A Football teams why is it that only

BuffaloBill

What do you think?

I'd add that the roster limitations demanded and won by the player's union has some effect.

I've never understood the "only 45 active" on game day thing, except in terms of the players wanting to restrict spots and therefore driving salaries up. They are certainly not like most unions, that welcome increased membership.

I agree with you completely. I think that the scouting system for QBs is way off. They are out there but if they dont fit the cookie cutter things nfl teams are looking for then they slip through the cracks. -Some of these QBs in the NFL now are just pathetic.Its so strange.They can't even make simple decisions. Its ruining the league.Quality is way down.

I wonder if it should be mandatory for every team in the league to carry one QB on their practice squad as a way to help develop the pool.

Your suggestion is based on a grossly misinterpreted philosophy. We might not have a quarterback that will stand out to the media, win fantasy football leagues, or more importantly lead us to the playoffs without surrounding talent. Regardless of this fact, it is severely naive of you to actually sit through this Buffalo Bills football season and decide that the reason we are not making the playoffs is our lack of quarterback talent. We lost the Cleveland Browns game mostly to poor quarterbacking. Even still, we had a chance to win it.

This is the first time that I've agreed with our city's ruthless attack on a coaching staff. The running game has been ineffective because of the coaches. Our defense plays well, but not well enough on 3rd downs, because of our coaches. I could go on a little, but the point of my response is that if you think changing the rules to benefit the Bills and perpetuate your theory will help the Bills by giving us an edge, then you might be overlooking some of our larger problems. I for one, think that the rules don't need to be changed (pertaining specifically to our inability to judge quarterback talent). I would prefer just getting better people to judge talent, and more importantly better people at executing that talent.

The poor quarterbacking and poor running game is due to a terrible offensive line. It has been with every coaching staff and offensive coordinator that has been run out of town.........What is the definition of insanity....Buffalo Bills fans