Face the Facts

Beerstm

The Bills are a mess. The glory days of the Bills ended when Butler bolted for the Chargers. Hindsight is 20/20. I honestly believe Ralph got lucky hiring Polian, Butler and Marv. They developed into football knowledgeable people and gave the Bills their greatest success.

They are gone. Once again the Bills are bottom feeders of the NFL. We’ve gone through GM’s, coaches and many, many players. Nothing has changed. Only two things have remained consistent in Buffalo: First, Great fans who bleed Buffalo red, white and blue and Second, a me first, bottom dollar owner who has never even lived in Western New York.

Face the facts. It has become clear that Wilson will never again go after a big name GM. Probably due to the fact he was so burnt by Tommy D. It is also very clear that Wilson will not hire a proven, winning coach (History has proven that evident)..

Therefore, it is reasonable to believe that the Bills will never be a serious contender in the NFL until Wilson is gone and out of the picture.

We can debate coaches, GM’s and who to draft next year. But the result will be the same. Sad, but true.

What bothers me the most is that by the time Wilson is gone the Bills most likely will be finished as well.

Thanks for the memories Buffalo. They were great while they lasted.

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT BROTHER!

its time fans demand change and to hold the organization acountable. see the thread for the patriots protest if you want to hear more disgruntled fans

I hope you are not implying that pile of garbage we watch every weekend is still Butler's fault?

No, but he did start a downward spiral in Buffalo, and San Diego. San Diego did rebound a bit while the Bills have continued to falter on the field and in the booth.