Add more regular "home" games to Toronto?

BillsWatch

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/NFL/200...7656596-cp.html

As part of the current eight-game series, the Bills will play an exhibition and regular-season contest in 2008, 2010 and 2012 and just a regular-season game in 2009 and 2011, all at Rogers Centre.

Lind said that agreement could either be tweaked to drop the remaining exhibition games and replace them with regular-season contests. Or, he added, other regular-season matchups could merely be added.

"Generally speaking, I'm open to a game or two more," he said. "We're going to look for that."

Say what? Hope it was not a Toronto option to change preseason game to regular game.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/NFL/200...7656596-cp.html

Say what? Hope it was not a Toronto option to change preseason game to regular game.

Oh yeah, given the overwhelming demand for tickets and the long lines at the ticket windows, I'm sure they are dieing to add more games to this!! :) This whole initiative is a big joke if you ask me. One of the most embarrassing projects I can ever remember for the city of Toronto.

That would be horrid.......

Quick question. How come season tickets holders didnt get tickets with their packages for this game in Toronto? Always wondered.....I think they should have got something......

The whole point of the Toronto games is to generate more revenue. If we got tickets at Buffalo prices that would negate the reason. If we were ordered to buy the games at Toronto prices, most of the season ticket holders would revolt.

They handled it just fine-we were given the option of buying the tickets separately if we wanted to pay for them. Doing the math, I believe most of us chose to not go to the games in Toronto. The ones who did want to go are either already in Toronto, on their way, or leaving soon. I doubt there is one season ticket holder who wanted to go, could afford to go, has access to transportation to Toronto, and is not attending. All season ticket holders have exercised the option to attend the game or not attend the game, based on our weighing of all the factors.

Our season ticket bills were lower this season as a result of losing one pre-season & one regular season game. Next year our season ticket bill will go up since we don't have the exhibition game in Toronto.